Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinn Ikari
Mecha mr bushido
Shinn Ikari
Mecha mr bushido
Shinn Ikari
Mecha mr bushido

yea but i think she is cuter than the rest of the characters i have seen so far.

What's cute about her?
Her panties or her character?

her hair and just a general look. im oversestized to the other characters with large breasts burning_eyes

What about the wings?
Nanael has one wing bigger than the other xd

yea it so happens i have a one wing bigger than the other fetish haha XD

Since you're into Nanael, what do you think of Melpha, the devoted holy poser who is very devoted to the angel? xd

hmm ill have to check her out cool

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Mecha mr bushido
Shinn Ikari
Mecha mr bushido
Shinn Ikari
Mecha mr bushido

her hair and just a general look. im oversestized to the other characters with large breasts burning_eyes

What about the wings?
Nanael has one wing bigger than the other xd

yea it so happens i have a one wing bigger than the other fetish haha XD

Since you're into Nanael, what do you think of Melpha, the devoted holy poser who is very devoted to the angel? xd

hmm ill have to check her out cool

Both of them look like a comedy duo sometimes.
If you like Nanael, here something for you (around the 48 second mark).

And yes, you get the pleasure of having Aya Hirano do a double shift of voice work.

And yes, this is real. It came from a PSP game entitled Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos. Gate is the guest character branch of the original Queen's Blade battle books.

OP movie

How many guest character can you identify?

Loyal Girl

I like the opening movie thriller of Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos. smile
That game doesn't look too bad actually. Too bad I don't have a PSP. emotion_drool
Actually, I'm using PSP emulation to play this game. It's not perfect, but it's functional.

Some Gameplay footage. Note: This game and its prequel are Strategy RPGs, like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Disgaea. Even though, this game follows more of the style of the Super Robot Wars games. That's because it was made by the same creators.

In this video
[Leina, Menace, Cattleya, Cham Cham (from the Samurai Showdown series), Risty, Echidna, Elina, Tomoe, Ink Nijihara (from Moetan), Nowa, Ekaterina "Katja" Kurae (from Seikon no Qwaser), "Painkiller" Kotone-chan (originally from a 18+ figurine and ero-doujin Hyper Angel series, was used as sort of a promo character, with her own 4koma comic and the like by Hobby Japan), Alleyne (Nowa's instructor), Mellona, Ymir, Wonder Momo (originally from a side-scroller beat-em-up back in the 80s, developed by producers Namco, who was put in this game as a bonus.), Cute (an original game character that was put in this game and its prequel.) Alleyne+Nowa, Ink+Ymir, and Cute+Maron combos]

In this video
[Mai Shiranui (from the Fatal Fury and later King of Fighters fighting game series), Juubei Yagyuu (from Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls), Mina Majikina (from the Samurai Showdown series), Ivy Valentine (from the Soul Calibur fighting game series.), Junko Hattori (from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou), Nyx, Dizzy (from the Guilty Gear fighting game series), Maron Macaron (another original game character), Claudette, Alice (an original commissioned character to open the Queen's Gate series), Noel Vermillion (from the BlazBlue fighting game series), Nanael, Iroha (from the Samurai Showdown fighting game series), Dora (originally an antagonist character created for the prequel game, before eventually switching sides in this game.), Aldra, "The Demon Queen", Irma (little fact: she's Echidna's former student), Emilie "Lili" de Rochefort (from the Tekken fighting game series)

In this video
Jann (the only male playable character in your party...who is also a perv and a weakling at the start of the game, only good for being a white mage.), Melpha, Lamica (originally an antagonist character created for the prequel game, before eventually switching sides in this game.), Airi, Combos [Airi+Iroha] The rest is alt. costumes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff