Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys that think about yuri are hentai?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

>.> they (( some)) say we are hentai because we think of yaoi. as a fair fact in it..

think about it,
guys thinking about girls haveing sex with other girls, and them getting horny , is hentai.

BUT REALLY THINK ABOUT IT,
yea we post about talk about it and stuff ( it meaning yaoi) but i mean we can only do fan drawing and talk about it. GUYS can go and watch it and veiw it and discuse it ... yea we have our yaoi but there is more yuri than yaoi. our yaoi is more fantasy than their yuri. I mean there is a yuri Inuyasha,
yuri steel angel kurumi,
Yuri love hina,
they have a lot of series that were het turned into yuri. wwe have only the seriees that we have which is few.

-brittany
I OPLOGIZE to those guys who arent in that some.
And what exactly, are those yaoi pairings, then? If yuri in a guy's mind (according to your thoughts) are girls having sex and the guy gettin horny, then what is it that a girl thinks/feels when she thinks about yaoi pairings? I ask for clarification.
EternalMalachi
And what exactly, are those yaoi pairings, then? If yuri in a guy's mind (according to your thoughts) are girls having sex and the guy gettin horny, then what is it that a girl thinks/feels when she thinks about yaoi pairings? I ask for clarification.

In a girls Mind guy coupleing is cute. heart i mean it really is .. Just the fact on someof it .. I know is distrubing as od the a**l. O.o ... still dont like that part.

we dont get horny and not every guy gets horny off of it, But some do.

But then i cant say we dont, but i have never known for anyone to so. But i can personaly say with my guy friends they have said that watching yuri gets them horny >.> and thats just plain distrubing in my eyes.
Cute? Cute like how? Cute like a puppy? What do you feel when you watch a yaoi?

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
ookinaosewa
but there is more yuri than yaoi
WRONG. There is FAR much more yaoi than yuri.

And also, take a look at fanfiction. There are at least 50 yaoi fics for every yuri fic.
EternalMalachi
Cute? Cute like how? Cute like a puppy? What do you feel when you watch a yaoi?

Hm, I dont watch it i read it , but when i read it , im think " awww thats so cute" -

I dunno , Just seeing two really hot guys makeing out in my opinon is cute, i mean Yea.. ^.^

I mean when you watch yuri what do you think, if you dont get any sexual urges?

-brittany
Beautiful. Beauty is what I think of when I see yuri in a non-sexual scene.
i guess... eek
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa

And also, take a look at fanfiction. There are at least 50 yaoi fics for every yuri fic.

wrong yourself.. there are more manga yaoi BUT MORE YURI IN ANIME. and yea more fanfic in yaoi because .YOU CANT GET EVERYTHING IN A YAOI SEASON.. most yaoi isnt a redone of the orginal YURI IS .. >.> so there is more.. I MEAN GOD THERE IS A YURI INUYASHA!

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ookinaosewa
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa

wrong yourself.. there are more manga yaoi BUT MORE YURI IN ANIME. and yea more fanfic in yaoi because .YOU CANT GET EVERYTHING IN A YAOI SEASON.. most yaoi isnt a redone of the orginal YURI IS .. >.> so there is more.. I MEAN GOD THERE IS A YURI INUYASHA!
There are more yaoi anime than yuri.
who cares if we have to do that to get hard.. at least our finger doesnt (for straight guys anyway) have to go in any part of our body.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
jmPWNyoo
who cares if we have to do that to get hard.. at least our finger doesnt (for straight guys anyway) have to go in any part of our body.

Technically, our fingers do not have to go in anywhere either. It all depends on how you masturbate.
jmPWNyoo

you say that as a bad thing.. I mean .. when guys and chicks have sex the guy can put his fingers up there to tease

and what if we do? that just states we are kinky? and we dont show a buldge we just get a orgasum and stuff.
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa

ive seen more yuri then Yaoi.. ive seen alot of yaoi .. But my one guy friend Owns a whole rack of yuri.. alot more then ive seen of Yaoi..

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ookinaosewa
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa
Morbid Gnome
ookinaosewa

ive seen more yuri then Yaoi.. ive seen alot of yaoi .. But my one guy friend Owns a whole rack of yuri.. alot more then ive seen of Yaoi..

I honestly cannot name a single yuri anime or manga. But I can name several yaoi titles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff