Welcome to Gaia! ::

It was one of the few animes dropping this season that I have interest in.
Ryuondo

Wait, What? You dropped it because it looked interesting?
GunnStray
Ryuondo

Wait, What? You dropped it because it looked interesting?

emotion_facepalm Dropping as in coming out. So yes, it interests me because it's, at least I hope, not some moe filled boring slice of life.
One of them is the CIA mole. He dies :awesome

Golden Spark

Berserker Hijack

You mean... R dies right?
I actually hated the s**t out of Black lagoon. But I have a thing for albino hair.
The anime reminded me of black lagoon for its artwork of weapons, and for its ending. But the eyebrows just really makes me think of Deadman Wonderland.
Tsundere Lori
Berserker Hijack

You mean... R dies right?

He dies in season 2, I think.
Gogoblue2
I don't get why this has so much </3.

Oh well faggots gonna be jelly emotion_awesome

I can't wait for the orchestra arc!

No pantsu lol
Just looking at it you know it's amazing. Watched the first ep and i was right my mind was blown. The Op is just wow.

Salty Gawker

Nytemair v2
Goddamn, this thread is wasted.

Well, just finished watching the Orchestra arc and damn, I actually thought Chinatsu was going to be recruited during the meeting on the hotel roof.

Oh well. The exchange about shooting better when going commando made me lol.

Mangafag here. Why would they want a batshit insane chick(whose equally batshit insane teacher they just killed)in their team?

Salty Gawker

Nytemair v2
Gunzstray
Nytemair v2
Goddamn, this thread is wasted.

Well, just finished watching the Orchestra arc and damn, I actually thought Chinatsu was going to be recruited during the meeting on the hotel roof.

Oh well. The exchange about shooting better when going commando made me lol.

Mangafag here. Why would they want a batshit insane chick(whose equally batshit insane teacher they just killed)in their team?

To me, it seemed implied as Koko told Chinatsu herself that she was interested in her and even offered her a chance before Chinatsu declined and was sniped.

Sure she's batshit insane, but didn't Koko mention that everyone in her team has a screw loose?

Most of them are ex-soldiers with a few who had a high position(Only two who are not, is a mafia member and a child soldier who has a bias hatred for arm dealers)

She doesn't need a vengeance bent psychopath in her team. Specially someone gunning for her head.
This show.
All the yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas