Karanomori Shion 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Loyal Elder

Episode 4

So we get

our first semi-major character death.

A Dominator rifle.

References to that condition in the first season being more of an urban legend to society as a whole (who wants to bet that's why Akane's Grandmother is immobile?).

An ending that should've had the 1812 overture playing.

Kamui is making Makishima look like an idiot.

Finally an episode with less talk and more action.

Ruthless Shoujo

episode four just made me pissed. division three is really stupid and shimotsuki is still as moronic and incompetent as ever. i feel like she's gonna be the only survivor if something tragic happens and thats gonna be a waste if she lives anything. division three is stupid cause after firing the newly revealed dominator, he goes "i don't know". what the ******** kinda s**t is that?

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
goshvjin
episode four just made me pissed. division three is really stupid and shimotsuki is still as moronic and incompetent as ever. i feel like she's gonna be the only survivor if something tragic happens and thats gonna be a waste if she lives anything. division three is stupid cause after firing the newly revealed dominator, he goes "i don't know". what the ******** kinda s**t is that?

I think there is a possibility that after this Mika will change. Slowly.
After what just happened there's no way questions won't start popping up in her head. But I must agree she was pretty much useless. I know it was out of division 1's duty now but I felt something could have been done.
After this I dont like division 3
Please be part of the people that dies.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Eflow Nivek
Episode 4

So we get

A Dominator rifle.

References to that condition in the first season being more of an urban legend to society as a whole (who wants to bet that's why Akane's Grandmother is immobile?).

Ughh it was so heartbreaking to watch
I actually read the spoilers 4 days before the episode aired because apparently it aired early at noitama cafe
Which makes sense. Just reading what was going to happen stabbed my heart. WATCHING IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY. I didnt want Risa to die after what she went through in the novels.
I love your comment about kamui making makishima seem stupid!
I wonder why he wanted to know if the dominator could be aimed an inspecter
AKANE WATCH YOUR BACK
I hope kasei counts as an inspector i would love to see that robot get shot and blown up
But omg your point about Akane's grandma yo man that's a possibility!

Loyal Elder

Ninja_Alchemist13
Eflow Nivek
Episode 4

So we get

A Dominator rifle.

I actually read the spoilers 4 days before the episode aired because apparently it aired early at noitama cafe
Which makes sense. Just reading what was going to happen stabbed my heart. WATCHING IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY. I didnt want Risa to die after what she went through in the novels.
AKANE WATCH YOUR BACK
I hope kasei counts as an inspector i would love to see that robot get shot and blown up

That was sad, but as A Gen Urobuchi fanboy I've given up attaching myself to any characters he has the slightest connection to (yes I know he's not writing this one, but I believe he's still a producer). However, I was just starting to ship Risa and Ginoza... I mean yeah that's what they wanted you to do and it was a death flag, but I fell into that trap. (also sorry for the braggy images). I didn't read the novels so I guess I never really had the chance to connect with her other than her death flag. I did know about the spoilers but I refused to read them because this is one of those shows where I don't want to know what happens.

Well if I was him I'd probably try to increase the stress levels in the MWPSB, or otherwise lure them to increase their levels and use Shisui's eye and Dominator to dispose of them. At least that'd be my plan and if that happens it should probably lead to finding out that Akane is asymptomatic because they've been hinting at it long enough and given Tokugane's comment in episode 3 that it would "take more than [that] to cloud her hue" and in episode 2 he mentioned that "the chief said that as well" in response to Shisui's disappearance seems to suggest that he is in direct contact with the chief which is odd for an enforcer and that he may suspect, through information given to him by Kasei, that Akane's hue cannot be fully clouded. Further evidence is that Kasei herself (itself?), mentioned that he's a test case so she's likely to monitor him, but I believe Akane isn't there to monitor Tougane, but rather Tougane is there to monitor Akane.

I think Kasei counts as Sibyl it self... so it can't really be judged by itself can it? Plus even if that happened, they have replacements for her.

Also why does Division 3 get the cool s**t?

Partying Reveler

Eflow Nivek
Ninja_Alchemist13
Eflow Nivek
Episode 4

So we get

A Dominator rifle.

AKANE WATCH YOUR BACK

That was sad, but as A Gen Urobuchi fanboy I've given up attaching myself to any characters he has the slightest connection to (yes I know he's not writing this one, but I believe he's still a producer). However, I was just starting to ship Risa and Ginoza... I mean yeah that's what they wanted you to do and it was a death flag, but I fell into that trap. (also sorry for the braggy images). I didn't read the novels so I guess I never really had the chance to connect with her other than her death flag. I did know about the spoilers but I refused to read them because this is one of those shows where I don't want to know what happens.

Well if I was him I'd probably try to increase the stress levels in the MWPSB, or otherwise lure them to increase their levels and use Shisui's eye and Dominator to dispose of them. At least that'd be my plan and if that happens it should probably lead to finding out that Akane is asymptomatic because they've been hinting at it long enough and given Tokugane's comment in episode 3 that it would "take more than [that] to cloud her hue" and in episode 2 he mentioned that "the chief said that as well" in response to Shisui's disappearance seems to suggest that he is in direct contact with the chief which is odd for an enforcer and that he may suspect, through information given to him by Kasei, that Akane's hue cannot be fully clouded. Further evidence is that Kasei herself (itself?), mentioned that he's a test case so she's likely to monitor him, but I believe Akane isn't there to monitor Tougane, but rather Tougane is there to monitor Akane.

I think Kasei counts as Sibyl it self... so it can't really be judged by itself can it? Plus even if that happened, they have replacements for her.

All I have to say is the wrong Inspector died yesturday. We all know who should have died... Mika. Like honestly I want to like the girl and I felt bad for her in Season 1. but ******** a truck is she a c**t or what lol. She wants to be active as an inspector , but when given the ******** opportunity she's like " Oh i'm not doing s**t I ain't getting in trouble." This why no one likes your a** . I understand she's young and wants to gain approval and now she has this Gino like " Sybil is all complex". I just hope she does a 180 soon cause at this point i find her to be the biggest weakline in the show. She gonna get Akane into some s**t I bet you.

I was pissed that they killed Risa. After all the s**t she's been threw , she was one of my favorites I was really hoping her and Gino would become a thing ( mostly cause I ship Akane with Shinya and I didn't want Gino and Akane getting close). But , also cause her and Ginoza had the most chemistry they could relate to one another. I'm upset they killed her in such a way. I figured she wouldn't live long, but I didn't want her to die like this. I guess the silver lining here is now her and her boyfriend are now dead together.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Neon Wasteland
Eflow Nivek
Ninja_Alchemist13
Eflow Nivek
Episode 4

So we get

A Dominator rifle.

AKANE WATCH YOUR BACK

All I have to say is the wrong Inspector died yesturday. We all know who should have died... Mika. Like honestly I want to like the girl and I felt bad for her in Season 1. but ******** a truck is she a c**t or what lol. She wants to be active as an inspector , but when given the ******** opportunity she's like " Oh i'm not doing s**t I ain't getting in trouble." This why no one likes your a** . I understand she's young and wants to gain approval and now she has this Gino like " Sybil is all complex". I just hope she does a 180 soon cause at this point i find her to be the biggest weakline in the show. She gonna get Akane into some s**t I bet you.

I was pissed that they killed Risa. After all the s**t she's been threw , she was one of my favorites I was really hoping her and Gino would become a thing ( mostly cause I ship Akane with Shinya and I didn't want Gino and Akane getting close). But , also cause her and Ginoza had the most chemistry they could relate to one another. I'm upset they killed her in such a way. I figured she wouldn't live long, but I didn't want her to die like this. I guess the silver lining here is now her and her boyfriend are now dead together.

Man im like cross between kou x akane or nobubu x akane but i admit i think nobubu x risa could make a mighty fine couple.
I understand your frustration with mika, me and my friends are going guuuuurl what's wrong with you??? as well. I felt bad for her with what happened in season 1 which is why i kinda let it slide with how she treats her enforcers (cept yayoi) and people woth high crime coefficients because of what happened to her friend and classmates and how society treats them too plays a factor as well. since i think in her mind people like them are people like rikako. But what i dont like is her attitude towards akane RESPECT YOUR SENPAI DAMNIT. She wants to act like an inspector and probably rise high within the ranks. But with what just happened clearly she wasnt ready.
She just stood there all shocked that the case was taken away. I thought she would have fought a bit harder for the case but im sure what just happened is an eye opener for her.
Im going to miss risa....we didnt see much of her but she had her own sense of justice and determination which i liked.
But man..division 2...so sad....i wonder what happens now...would they assign new inspectors? I was under the impression that inspectors were a little hard to find.

Partying Reveler

Ninja_Alchemist13
Neon Wasteland
Eflow Nivek
Ninja_Alchemist13
Eflow Nivek
Episode 4

So we get

A Dominator rifle.

AKANE WATCH YOUR BACK

Man im like cross between kou x akane or nobubu x akane but i admit i think nobubu x risa could make a mighty fine couple.
I understand your frustration with mika, me and my friends are going guuuuurl what's wrong with you??? as well. I felt bad for her with what happened in season 1 which is why i kinda let it slide with how she treats her enforcers (cept yayoi) and people woth high crime coefficients because of what happened to her friend and classmates and how society treats them too plays a factor as well. since i think in her mind people like them are people like rikako. But what i dont like is her attitude towards akane RESPECT YOUR SENPAI DAMNIT. She wants to act like an inspector and probably rise high within the ranks. But with what just happened clearly she wasnt ready.
She just stood there all shocked that the case was taken away. I thought she would have fought a bit harder for the case but im sure what just happened is an eye opener for her.
Im going to miss risa....we didnt see much of her but she had her own sense of justice and determination which i liked.
But man..division 2...so sad....i wonder what happens now...would they assign new inspectors? I was under the impression that inspectors were a little hard to find.

They are hard to find. People have to pass a certain test in order to be considered. In Akane's case she not only passed with flying colors she also tested well for other job's of high ranking. She is considered Abnormal. Mika is basically the complete opposite. She is what Sybil has been looking for. She is the perfect Inspector she passed the test at a young age most likely do to what happened to her, but regardless she is Poster child person who grew up under Sybil and how they become.

Both women are top of top. But, Akane is so above the reason why Sybil told her about them was cause they don't know exactly what she's capable of. She is in a lot of way's a Major threat.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I have this hunch. A hunch that Togane is an extension of the Sybil system in some way.

The only piece of evidence I have towards this is mostly in the opening. where the Chief kind of flickers into Togane. This could mean absolutely nothing, for all I know.

The only other hint is that Togane's notably supportive of Akane's "unusual" methods and awareness of those who don't quite fall into the Sybil System's jurisdiction as proper.

One issue that somewhat disproves the event is Division 3's deployment, however. Seeing as the Chief ordered that herself.

Very curious, yes.

Additionally, Mika's behavior is very detrimental to the team and Ginoza seems to be falling back into his old ways, despite having dealt with a criminally asymptomatic villain in the past. The fact that he's so opposed to the idea that there's someone that doesn't quite register on the Sybil System seems like they're just kind of ignoring his character development.

Loyal Elder

So As I Pray
I have this hunch. A hunch that Togane is an extension of the Sybil system in some way.

The only piece of evidence I have towards this is mostly in the opening. where the Chief kind of flickers into Togane. This could mean absolutely nothing, for all I know.

The only other hint is that Togane's notably supportive of Akane's "unusual" methods and awareness of those who don't quite fall into the Sybil System's jurisdiction as proper.

One issue that somewhat disproves the event is Division 3's deployment, however. Seeing as the Chief ordered that herself.

Very curious, yes.

Additionally, Mika's behavior is very detrimental to the team and Ginoza seems to be falling back into his old ways, despite having dealt with a criminally asymptomatic villain in the past. The fact that he's so opposed to the idea that there's someone that doesn't quite register on the Sybil System seems like they're just kind of ignoring his character development.

You're missing two off-hand lines that may suggest that he's is some sort of extension or that he has been placed there on purpose. Togane mentioned that the chief wants to let Inspector Shisui run wild because it was the will of Sibyll. When did enforcers talk to the chief? I thought her dealings were with inspectors alone. Kasei it self has mentioned that he is a special case, the highest criminal coefficient on record, what did Sibyl do to him to allow him to become n enforcer?

I also pointed out earlier in the thread that Togane said "it'll take more than [getting deeply involved in a case] to cloud [Akane's] hue" which suggests he has information about her. How did he get this information? Well there's only one place he could have: Akane's not supposed to watch him, he's there to watch Akane.

Well it does take two years after the events of season 1 so water is under the bridge and asymptomatics are relatively uncommon, but I really think he's more worried about Akane ending up like him rather than denying Kamui's existence.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray

Very curious, yes.

You're missing two off-hand lines that may suggest that he's is some sort of extension or that he has been placed there on purpose. Togane mentioned that the chief wants to let Inspector Shisui run wild because it was the will of Sibyll. When did enforcers talk to the chief? I thought her dealings were with inspectors alone. Kasei it self has mentioned that he is a special case, the highest criminal coefficient on record, what did Sibyl do to him to allow him to become n enforcer?

I also pointed out earlier in the thread that Togane said "it'll take more than [getting deeply involved in a case] to cloud [Akane's] hue" which suggests he has information about her. How did he get this information? Well there's only one place he could have: Akane's not supposed to watch him, he's there to watch Akane.

Well it does take two years after the events of season 1 so water is under the bridge and asymptomatics are relatively uncommon, but I really think he's more worried about Akane ending up like him rather than denying Kamui's existence.

I have a piss-poor memory span, so I don't retain a lot of what I've watched well. However, that is certainly more evidence pointing to him being an extention of the Sibyl System. Still curious.

I do remember him stating that, though, which in hindsight does strike as unusual since they've only been working together for two or less years. He's also fairly in tune with Akane's methods, even if they're unusual. It seems odd that an Enforcer that's relatively new wouldn't question Akane's motive at all.

Honestly though, I feel like Ginoza really should be aware of just how difficult it is to cloud Akane's hue, especially after the Makishima incident. If anything, I feel like if he's going for a protective route it'd be more likely to have a negative impact on her hue by not trusting her instinct on the situation.

Also, you showed them off earlier and I gotta admit, I'm hella jealous of that signed copy of Saya no Uta you've got. Damn. Did you meet Urobuchi in person and get it signed or was it something you'd picked up signed?

Loyal Elder

So As I Pray
Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray

Very curious, yes.

I have a piss-poor memory span, so I don't retain a lot of what I've watched well. However, that is certainly more evidence pointing to him being an extention of the Sibyl System. Still curious.

I do remember him stating that, though, which in hindsight does strike as unusual since they've only been working together for two or less years. He's also fairly in tune with Akane's methods, even if they're unusual. It seems odd that an Enforcer that's relatively new wouldn't question Akane's motive at all.

Honestly though, I feel like Ginoza really should be aware of just how difficult it is to cloud Akane's hue, especially after the Makishima incident. If anything, I feel like if he's going for a protective route it'd be more likely to have a negative impact on her hue by not trusting her instinct on the situation.

Also, you showed them off earlier and I gotta admit, I'm hella jealous of that signed copy of Saya no Uta you've got. Damn. Did you meet Urobuchi in person and get it signed or was it something you'd picked up signed?

I think we can conclude there's much more to him than meets the eye. Hopefully Kamui's plot gets underway within the next two episodes as we're just about halfway done with the season.

I think it's being played up for the reveal that she's asymptomatic. That's been hinted as far back as episode 2.... of season 1. And now they're basically shoving it in our face again how clean her hue is. I also think he's trying to use the lessons from the Kogami case because Kogami had fantastic instincts, but still ended up as an enforcer and eventually exiled.

I got to meet him this year at AX. I had to wake up at 5am to get the tickets to his signings for the two days he was there. I wish I got pictures but I forgot my phone in the hotel the first day and it died on the second because I took video. He's a big shy nerd and I find that fantastic.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray
Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray

Very curious, yes.

I think we can conclude there's much more to him than meets the eye. Hopefully Kamui's plot gets underway within the next two episodes as we're just about halfway done with the season.

I think it's being played up for the reveal that she's asymptomatic. That's been hinted as far back as episode 2.... of season 1. And now they're basically shoving it in our face again how clean her hue is. I also think he's trying to use the lessons from the Kogami case because Kogami had fantastic instincts, but still ended up as an enforcer and eventually exiled.

I got to meet him this year at AX. I had to wake up at 5am to get the tickets to his signings for the two days he was there. I wish I got pictures but I forgot my phone in the hotel the first day and it died on the second because I took video. He's a big shy nerd and I find that fantastic.

Im pretty sure ginoza is just being protective and doesnt want akane to pull a kougami. Isn't that what cause kougami to become an enforcer? He got so into the Makishima case and what happened to Sasayama raide his crime coefficient. And i think last season there were parts shown where akane and kougami are similar.
Ok how's this for a theory my friends thought about tougane alot
1. He's part of sybil, his crime coefficient was so high sybil got interested and he's part of the evil brain army. And maybe he's always with akane to check if her brain will go with the sybil brains.
2. My other friend is convinced that tougane is kougami but sybil must have gotten to him and did some funky brainwashing s**t
3. Tougane is working with kamui from inside the system as an enforcer. Thats assuming that hue drug they were mentioning are thought up by kamui and made by tougane's family's company that makes meds. Kasei thinks he's shady so akane has to watch him.

Loyal Elder

Ninja_Alchemist13
Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray
Eflow Nivek
So As I Pray

Very curious, yes.

Im pretty sure ginoza is just being protective and doesnt want akane to pull a kougami. Isn't that what cause kougami to become an enforcer? He got so into the Makishima case and what happened to Sasayama raide his crime coefficient. And i think last season there were parts shown where akane and kougami are similar.
Ok how's this for a theory my friends thought about tougane alot
1. He's part of sybil, his crime coefficient was so high sybil got interested and he's part of the evil brain army. And maybe he's always with akane to check if her brain will go with the sybil brains.
2. My other friend is convinced that tougane is kougami but sybil must have gotten to him and did some funky brainwashing s**t
3. Tougane is working with kamui from inside the system as an enforcer. Thats assuming that hue drug they were mentioning are thought up by kamui and made by tougane's family's company that makes meds. Kasei thinks he's shady so akane has to watch him.

1. Not impossible, but I don't think he's apart of them because Sibyl has a holier than thou attitude because they are above the system so they wouldn't want someone in their clique that could be judged by them. Of course they could be lying about him having the highest crime-coefficient in the first place. However, if the highest crime coefficient was endless 9, then maybe they would put him in. There's just too many questions at this point.

2. I really don't like this one, but I really have no way to disprove it so it is a devil's proof.

3. I like this one, but it seems to deny the connection between him and Sibyl/Kasei which there is largely hinted to be one. Otherwise the drug connection is definitely important and something I missed.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
tougane's shadyness is going off the charts
division 1 and 3 are screwed
prayer circle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff