Welcome to Gaia! ::

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Anyone watch it? Anyone love it? Anyone dislike it? How did you come across it?

I remember seeing it advertised at Megacon and finally got to watch it 2 years later when it came on Netflix.

Have you heard the news about the live action movie that's being made? I like what has been done so far but I'm waiting to see what that Jellyfish dress looks like!

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I watched it and loved it. I kind of wish there was more of it though.

Rainbow Smoker

I loved the hell out of that show, I was only bummed out the anime didn't manage to finish the romantic sub-plots it had going... and that the manga doesn't have an english-language serialization.

DrunkDiapers's Waifu

Anxious Flatterer

11,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
Princess Jellyfish made me so happy but I was sad they didn't continue after season. A friend of mine mentioned it and then I saw it on Netflix and I was like 'oh ok this looks cute' and I have no regrets. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE

Sparkly Fatcat

X---♥------♥------♥------♥------X
I really love this anime!
i came across it on youtube or pintrest i cant remember
but i fell in love i really wish they wouldve made more episodes.
I should actually go re watch it

X---♥------♥------♥------♥------X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Fatcat

Kish-x
Princess Jellyfish made me so happy but I was sad they didn't continue after season. A friend of mine mentioned it and then I saw it on Netflix and I was like 'oh ok this looks cute' and I have no regrets. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE

LIVE ACTION MOVIE? eek
I adored this show and kind of related with the girls at the apartment, lmao.
Wish there was more of it, though. I came across it because of a friend saying I kinda look like Tsukimi. gonk

Ruthless Shoujo

excited for the live action movie!

Hilarious Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I absolutely loved the anime! It was hilarious, and in a way I kinda relate to the girls in the show. I was introduced to it first by my ex-wife when we were still together. She introduced me to a LOT of good, under-the-radar anime.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I'm just wondering how good the live action movie will be since no all movie adaptations are good. Like up to what episodes would that try to encompass? Would they try to do a rom-com movie where Tsukimi and Kuranosuke meet each other by chance, throw in some of the stuff where the building was going to be taken away, Kuranosuke makeovers with all the ladies as well as the end of the series fashion show? Like would they even begin to cover the other random adventures?

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It was actually pretty good.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sircye
It was actually pretty good.

It wasn't what I was expecting. It surprised me very much how it turned out in the end.

Naughty Exhibitionist

30,275 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I saw it on Netflix and I loved it! Didn't know there was a live-action movie in the works though.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
KattGirl-Ichigo
I saw it on Netflix and I loved it! Didn't know there was a live-action movie in the works though.

I recently started seeing posts on my tumblr about it. I'll go dig them up and post them soon enough

DrunkDiapers's Waifu

Anxious Flatterer

11,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
Demonic Dust Bunnie
Kish-x

LIVE ACTION MOVIE? eek

live action movie Yeah. My friend found out about it and like freaked out. She showed me the trailer back in like November. I didn't know it already came out xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff