Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pikachu,the greatest character ever?

Of course. 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
Yes. 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Chuuuuu. 0.725 72.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 >

"The design and art direction for Pikachu were provided by Ken Sugimori,[6] a friend of the creator of the Pocket Monsters game, Satoshi Tajiri, and the species appeared as a the starting character for players in Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition for the Game Boy. The character in the early Pokémon video games was portrayed by a two-dimensional sprite, but in later releases Pikachu's appearance has been conveyed by 3D computer graphics. Throughout, the character has been portrayed with no spoken dialogue. In the series' anime, the character has facial expressions, body language, and makes noises that repeat syllables of their name, using different pitches and tones."-Wikipedia

What do you think it is about Pikachu that makes it (neither a male nor a female) so appealing?It's a question haven't been able to answer for years. Is Pikachu's image destined to be destroyed by hipsters and scene kids,can true otaku appreciate such a played out character?I know I can.Then again,I'm not a true otaku..

User Image
Pikachu have genders, unlike Ditto. Get your facts straight?

And thanks for the stale copypasta.
All I know is that it's cute being how it is, and its voice makes it even cuter......I can't remember who does Pikachu's voice in the anime though, it's been a while.
I wear a Halo

Whoa,someone who's trying to prove how intelligent they are over Gaia.
Ash's Pikachu,the one I was referring to throughout this,does not have a gender.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
we were born for a reason...

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° ¤!♥,♥•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆♡
awesome cosplay!

♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.- ♥☆(◕‿◕)♡☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥

User Image

sasukexsuigetsu
forever in love...

(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥♥´¨) ♥.-´¯`-.- ♥☆(◕‿◕)♡☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.♥

User ImageUser Image
and we live for a reason...
sesamekiller-O_o
I wear a Halo

Ash's Pikachu,the one I was referring to throughout this,does not have a gender.

User Image

i'm pretty sure pikachu is a boyUser Image
Haphephobia
sesamekiller-O_o
I wear a Halo

User Image

i'm pretty sure pikachu is a boyUser Image

Lol.
Whats up with pikachu lately??????

Hes cute yea
....I like mice....

User Image

'Nough said.
User Image
...LET THE STARS GENTLY FALL...
User Image

I prefer Raichu.
I Will Miss You R.I.P
....I like mice....

Really disgusting picture

'Nough said.

Yeah, that sucks.
I Will Miss You R.I.P
....I like mice....

'Nough said.

That makes me rage.

Sparkling Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Even though it is quite obvious that you copied and pasted that, would you at least have the courtesy to note your source? That annoys the hell out of me when people just copy and paste crap and dont give credit where its due. Even if its Wiki or something, please.....cite your source.

And as for the topic, Ash's Pikachu does have a gender. Its been determined, but in the anime they are dead set on not revealing it. At least not in the episodes Ive seen. So, get your facts straight before insulting someone OP. And as for my opinion on Pikachu....Raichu is better. I just think its appeal comes from the fact that it was one of the first Pokemon we were familiarized with, and therefore we clung to it. Thats just my opinion anyway. Flame it if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff