Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've got pretty heavy into this season, I've picked up 22 shows and not really looking like I'm going to drop any of them as it stands.

Anyway, I was wondering what people were enjoying the most out of everything that's currently airing. I'm personally enjoying Tsuritama, Sankarea, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Upotte!! and Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. I mean, I can't say there's anything in this season that I don't really like that I've picked up and a fair few have surprised me by not going about things in a generic, overdone fashion.

So, I open up for discussion!

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Right now I'm on the second episode of Tsuritama but I love it! especially the art style and the characters I'm probably gonna watch more later. The other is Kuroko No Basuke my god just something about that anime has me hooked right now, I'm not usually one to like sports anime but this one is awesome!
Well, I might have to check out Kuroko No Basuke then. I'm never one for sports anime but if you're the same and you're still hooked it might be worth a look, heh.

I agree about Tsuritama, there's just something about the whole quirkiness that has me loving it somewhat.

Space Genius

I'm into Sakamichi no Apollon now and I enjoy it very much C:

Shy Genius

Wow 22 this season.
I'm watching Fairy Tail, Sankarea, Kore wa Zombie desuka : Of The Dead, Fate/Zero, and Accel World. I might watch Tsuritama and Uppotte.
Sakamichi no Apollon, Sankarea, Aquarion Evol and Tasogare Otome x have all my attention right now.

Salty Gawker

I'm only watching uchuu kyoudai, E7 Ao, Jormungand, and tsuritama for the spring season

You should check out Jormungand OP
Well, here's an actual list of everything that I'm watching at the moment:

Accel World
AKBO048
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Hyouka
Jormungand
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead
Lupin III
Medaka Box
Nazo no Kanojo X
Natsuiro Kiseki
Sakamichi no Apollon
Saki Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A
Sankarea
Sengoku Collection
Shining Hearts - Shiawase no Pan
Shirokuma Cafe
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Tsuritama
Uchuu Kyoudai
Upotte!!
Yurumate3D
Zetman

Though I'm not fully up to date with everything. I've got the week of work though so I can definitely get up to speed plus get in some from my ever growing backlog.

Noob

I rarely watch anime shows, since I mostly read the manga's for it.
          But the one's I am watching right now are Tsuritama and Shirokuma Cafe.
          Ugh, the art for Tsuritama is great and probably my taste. Also all the characters
          are adorable. I can't get enough of Tapioca and Akira either. Ehehe.
          I'm only watching Shirokuma Cafe because of my love for bears. It's also funny.
Right now I'm watching Accel World, Eureka Seven Ao, Acchi Kocchi, Sankarea, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Tsuritama, and Hyouka. Acchi Kocchi and Sankarea are my favorites so far this season.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

i'm watching Metal Fight Beyblade: Zero-G
it's actually pretty damn great
Mysterious Girlfriend X i'm watching on and off, and there's also Inazuma Eleven GO 2: Chrono Stone which i'll start after i finish watching Inazuma Eleven/GO
I'm also watching 22 shows right now (if you count Recorder to Randoseru) and I must say this is by far the best season in a while. Space Bros, Korean Zombie Desk Car of the Dead, Nyaruko, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Sankarea, Upotte, Kuroko and Apollon are all great, and the rest are at least good.

Dapper Ladykiller

Watching:

Fate/Zero S2 - Love
Sakamichi no Apollon - Love
Uchuu Kyoudai - Love
Eureka 7 Ao - Like
Tsuritama - Like
Jormungand - Like
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - Like
AKB0048 - Just started.
Hyouka - Just okay.
Zetman - Just okay.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
From this season, I'm watching:
Fate/ Zero S2
Kore wa Zombie desu ka? S2
Jormungand (sp?)
I have a whole bunch of stuff downloaded, just haven't gotten around to trying them out yet.

Ongoing from last season is that pirate show.
I'm a few episodes behind, though. gonk
oh man i love tsuritama and tasogare otome. yuko is just the most adorable character and i heard she just gets cuter. i like sankarea a lot too. i'm the most excited though for kuroko no basuke and medaka box. can't resist jump, mayn. accel world is great, too. i'm also watching polar bear cafe and zetman, and sakamichi no apollon. and most of the other stuff in the season haha. i'm watching hyouka, and jormungand, and ginga e kick off... great stuff this season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff