Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Anyone?

EVERYDAY! *dances* I LOVE YURI!! 0.30257510729614 30.3% [ 141 ]
I like it... really I am just indiffernt 0.26824034334764 26.8% [ 125 ]
well...ummm.....I like it..but don't tell anyone... 0.13090128755365 13.1% [ 61 ]
Never *shudder* gross 0.29828326180258 29.8% [ 139 ]
Total Votes:[ 466 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

you are all freaks... www.ogrish.com
We are not, you just have an extreamly closed mind.
Cylana
There are a lot of good shoujo-ai titles I like. 3nodding

Excel Saga has some shoujo-ai in it, although it is there as a parody (also some bits that could be considered yuri)

Maria-sama Ga Miteru is a very nice one, as is the Read or Die OVA.

2x2 = Shinobuden is also very cute shoujo-ai. CardCaptor Sakura has shoujo-ai hints to it too.

3nodding

or you could go on www.animesuki.com or www.boxtorrents.com and download the greatest series out there
like Kannazuki no Miko, Mai HiME, Yami to Boushi to hon no tabibito, gokujou setokai, etc
or fun series where shoujo ai/yuri is present but not as main plot like He is my master, ikkitousen, loveless eps8-10, Full metal panic TSR, etc.
I think both is fine. I don't read it..nor am i obsessed but i support it.
hot_soccer_ass
FLCL_fanactic
The_Lost_Yaoi_Vampire
I Like both Yaoi and Yuri... I just thought that since Yaoi threads are everywere that Yuri deserves one too!

heart Jakk heart
*sigh* If maybe there were more good shoujo ai titles out there.....maybe there would be more to talk about...I for one would like to read Maria-sama ga miteru....could someone tell me where to find in english?

your sig is incredible

*points to self* which one? Mine or FLCL_fanactic's??
- heart Jakk heart
Brehmen
you are all freaks... www. .

Well... if we are being this way.. then I think you are a close minded person who should just keep thier mouth shut if they have nothing kind to say *sticks out her tongue*

- heart Jakk heart
I like Yuri but I find it's easier to find Yaoi titles in the bookstores than Yuri. I don't know why that is. I shall have to look into some of those suggestions.
Samejii
Both are awesome....but I like yuri! I'm bi btw.....SOOOO close to straight lesbian. ^.^''' So, I like seeing s with s because....they're sweet. XD

I am bi as well.. but I am taken *smiles* My boyfriend would be REALLY freaked out if her found out I liked Yaoi... he doesn't care about Yuri as much though... it does bug him a bit *kisses her boyfriend* I love him anyways though *smiles*..... well anyways.. I like Shoujo-ai/Yuri couples... *shrugs* I just do.. and if anyone has a problem with that *glares at parents and her friends* then please tell me so I can change your mind *grins*..... ok... I should get some sleep...I AM LOSING MY MIND!! *laughs*

- heart Jakk heart
Adrehel
I like Yuri but I find it's easier to find Yaoi titles in the bookstores than Yuri. I don't know why that is. I shall have to look into some of those suggestions.

This is SOoOoOoOoOo TRUE!! *seaches for Yuri* I can buy Yaoi at the bookstore... but Yuri... it is like NONEXISTANT!!! *crys* crying

- heart Jakk heart
Getting kinda freaked out.......slooooowly backing away........ready to break for it.......LOL
Yoai & Yuri rule!!!
Fujino Shizuru
*points sig*
domokun
I like your sig
why don't you just download it?
there are lots of series in anime, no need for manga. domokun
Also, part of it is that the few yuri series out there haven't caught on and been commercialized outside of Japan. For example, I've heard great things about Maria-sama ga Miteru but it isn't licensed, so it isn't widely known.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff