I finished the series yesterday.

I need someone to talk to....

and to cry to.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, I wrote a review of it here, if you want to see it.

But to summarize, I thought the 2010 version was really good... The 2013 revival was disappointing, and the ultimate ending was one of the worst endings I've seen in my entire life.
Show was fun, show had its moments. Had mixed feelings about the ending

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Nytemair is a new VNfag
s**t series, worst girl won, rip ayase, etc.

Now see, I don't think it was a s**t series at all. I loved the animation, the story, and the emotion conveyed. I hated the way it ended like so many others, but it didn't ruin the whole series for me. I was a huge Kuroneko supporter, and albeit I KNEW she and Kyousuke wouldn't stay together, I found myself praying they would, but to no avail of course.

RIP Ayase for sure though, I felt like s**t when she was reject. I was mad about that too.

But YES, worst girl did win.

Bashful Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
it was incest themed so i hated it and kuroneko had way too much love, its like stocking from psg all over again. i dont see whats so special about her. kirino was way too abusive and creepy. im not one for harem anime. i didn't like it at all. saori(is that her name ??) was my favorite though

tbh this anime would have been better without the incest and harem. i like female characters a lot, but if you're putting them together to fight for one boy it won't work out for me. i liked the theme where it had an "otaku" in it(as much as i hate that term),it was sorta realistic i guess but the incest and harem themes ruined it for me.

so did kirino and her abusive self. why she gotta punch her brother so many times. she needs 2 chill. also her voice was annoying.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Old thread but deciding to post anyways! I loved season 1 then after that I hated the series to the point I made hate threads about it! and then after almost a year or so of not watching it I decided to re-watch season 1 because I do enjoy season 1 a lot. Anyways needless to say I went from finding it to be the second or third worst Anime I've seen and then strangely boosted into my favorites list.. and now I've started collecting the merchandise.

I don't mind Kirino when she's by herself but when she's with others I dislike her attitude sometimes because there's Tsundere and then there's Tsunduuuuuuurreeeee which was annoying. I actually didn't care much for Kuroneko she was just kind of there for me, I was a big Ayasa and Saori fan. There was also Kanako , she was amusing but she wasn't extremely rememberable for me in the Anime or her brief appearance in the Manga.

I'm currently waiting for the Visual Novel to be fully translated (which is slowly being done by a translator group) and I haven't read the light novels yet either.

kuroneko best girl!

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
guro manga
kuroneko best girl!

Damn straight!
We had plenty of threads when it aired, but it's over now and different airing shows have the spotlight. Also this is a mostly dead forum and best girl won. Fight me Nyte!
Nytemair is a new VNfag
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
We had plenty of threads when it aired, but it's over now and different airing shows have the spotlight. Also this is a mostly dead forum and best girl won. Fight me Nyte!

Okay Kirino really isn't worst girl.

She was actually good but Ayase was the best.

If Manami won though I would have committed sudoku right on the spot.

We did get to see some Manami brand Punch-Out.
Glorious final episode.

Sugary Sweetheart

I really liked Oreimo. I was hoping Kuroneko would win. I just didn't like the idea of Kirino and Kyousuke beng together (even though I really liked Kirino) but meh, what to expect with the name of the show and the premise?

I really want to play the video game but I can't really find a good download source.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I loved the animation and style. But I hated Kirino. Like, so much. The whole time everybody went out of their ways to help her.. and she was just an awful b***h the entire time.
I don't think I liked her for a single second...

I don't understand why everyone flipped about the ending. It was what I expected, more or less.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff