Ed 0.24242424242424 24.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome one and all to the Official Cowboy Bebop Discussion Thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread is for all of you people who bebop with the rest of us!

Feel free to discuss your favorite episodes, bounties, characters and more!

And remember Space Cowboy, were all here to have fun and discuss this amazing anime from the past!

So do your best to get along or you might just end up on next weeks episode of Big Shot Bounty Hunter!

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rules Of The Space Frontier

Be kind and courteous to everyone

Do not spam or use harsh language

Follow the ToS and the rules of the Forums here on Gaia

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, when it comes to debates, keep the debate civilized and do not make it personal

Above all, have fun!

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Right then! Lets start this thread off with a question! Out of the Bebops crew, which characters past is the most interesting to you and why? As for me I wish I could know more about Ed and her past, seeing as she seems to be the only one out of the crew that lacks a longer back story like the rest! Plus I just love how random she is! xD
JETT
i wish they woulda done an episode or two of just his past. well i guess they kinda do that but more of it.

that being said, i like how they had it as it was. not too much and not too tittle exposition of the characters. kinda leaving the imagination to the viewer. something like that anyways.

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PCSE
JETT
i wish they woulda done an episode or two of just his past. well i guess they kinda do that but more of it.

that being said, i like how they had it as it was. not too much and not too tittle exposition of the characters. kinda leaving the imagination to the viewer. something like that anyways.

True, I still also feel as though they did not delve in to his past with the ISSP as much as they could have.
Audio Surgery
PCSE
JETT

True, I still also feel as though they did not delve in to his past with the ISSP as much as they could have.

yeah it was more of people he met in his past and how he'd go about dealing with them.

it'd be cool if there was more of that one guy. vicious i think.

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
well I suppose, but he would ruin the vibe of the show if he was in it too much considering hes a main conflict character for spike

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I would have loved a second season

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
I still think the story style was unique in its own

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Space Genius

I got into Cowboy Bebop because of Samurai Champloo, but it took me a really long time to get involved into the story of Spike and his crew, and to finish entire series. At the very begining my favourite character was only... Ein, but later other members of Bebop gained my sympathy as well. I have also an eternal crush on Spike emotion_bigheart

Versatile Businessman

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Najona88
I got into Cowboy Bebop because of Samurai Champloo, but it took me a really long time to get involved into the story of Spike and his crew, and to finish entire series. At the very begining my favourite character was only... Ein, but later other members of Bebop gained my sympathy as well. I have also an eternal crush on Spike emotion_bigheart

Lol well I also found it quite amusing that even the crews dog had a back story xD

Liberal Smoker

2,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
yay ya gotta love spike

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash