Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LuciaSama
Pink haired kid from Gravitation or whatever.
He would do s**t so annoying and embarrassing that I'd have to look away myself.
?

LOL, I believe his name is Shuichi Shindou. xp

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
that protagonist character in Eureka 7. his saying "this sucks" too many times in episode one was so annoying i turned off the tv. burning_eyes
Yuno Gasai.

And her fans make her even MORE obnoxious than she already is. Which is pretty ******** obnoxious.

lunaloon's Bae

Exploratory Lionheart

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The female manager of the Host Club From Ouran High School. gonk gonk gonk

It was the first anime I every watched, and to this day her english grates on my ears. I never really liked the character to start with, so that didn't help. I have no problem with the voice actress herself- she did an excellent job with Mai in FMA: B and Tsubaki in Soul Eater, I just HATED this role. stare stare

Sparkling Victory

For me, it's Black Star, from Soul Eater. Even though the series as a whole is among my favorite anime.

King Cupcake

InuYasha was incredibly obnoxious. Couldn't watch the show because he was constantly pissing me off. He was much cooler in the manga I thought. More boyish in the anime.
Leading female in Gundam Wing.
Eh that's about all I've got, can't think of any others.

Wealthy Dark Elf

12,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
I would say sasuke just for o my brother killed my family I want to get emo revenge and will join a creepy ***** name orchimaru so I can gain power.

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Kagome! emotion_donotwant

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Arellabell
I have to agree, Kagome really did piss me off. I guess after a while she sorta grew on me a bit, but I really think they could have re-worked her character and made her less.... Idk.. Whiny? For lack of better explanation currently.
I also really used to hate Sakura from Naruto(Shocker. Seemed everyone hated her) in the beginning. I realllly gained a lot of respect for her when Shippuden aired though. I just got tired of her constant "Sasuke" crap.
Sasuke irked me too, but he really just needed a good kick in the a** and someone to tell him get over himself, and open your damn eyes. You have all these people around who do in fact care about you, but you being a duckbutt head, don't wanna listen to anyone but yourself and your 'revenge' obsession got real old real fast too..

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell
I have to agree, Kagome really did piss me off. I guess after a while she sorta grew on me a bit, but I really think they could have re-worked her character and made her less.... Idk.. Whiny? For lack of better explanation currently.
I also really used to hate Sakura from Naruto(Shocker. Seemed everyone hated her) in the beginning. I realllly gained a lot of respect for her when Shippuden aired though. I just got tired of her constant "Sasuke" crap.
Sasuke irked me too, but he really just needed a good kick in the a** and someone to tell him get over himself, and open your damn eyes. You have all these people around who do in fact care about you, but you being a duckbutt head, don't wanna listen to anyone but yourself and your 'revenge' obsession got real old real fast too..

I think we were related in another life. emotion_brofist

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
Arellabell
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell

Before the story begins, is it such a Syn.....

Ahaha it's always kinda refreshing to find someone with similar interests
3nodding

For me to take what's mine, until the end of time.....

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell

3nodding

Ditto! User Image

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
Arellabell
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell
Death To Clowns 05
Arellabell

3nodding

Ditto! User Image

Ahh it's Ditto! I remember trying to catch that little buttmunch back in the good ol' days of Gold, Silver and Crystal.
But anymooo.. User Image
Getting back on topic(for teh most part).. Aside from Kags, Sakura and Sasuke, I would have to say some other obnoxious characters that come to mind would be Johnathon from Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and I hate having to revert back to Naruto but it just writes it self.. Rock Lee and Maito Guy.. I'm sorry, I just can't handle those two.

Ash from Pokemon, I mean, he was cool as a kid, but now...
How on Earth did I ever like that kid?

Am I the only one who would love to punch Noah from Kiba?

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
Sadistic Screams
Ash from Pokemon, I mean, he was cool as a kid, but now...
How on Earth did I ever like that kid?

Ahaha I totally agree and am now wondering why I didn't think of that earlier...
Thinking back, I always thought it was rather awesome that Ash never seemed to age at all and I was always like, 'he's secretly one of Peter Pan's lost boys! How can I join him? I don't ever wanna grow up!'
I was totally lame as a kid xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff