Welcome to Gaia! ::

romantic or wrong?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

mike_johnson
only somebody foolish would embrace yaoi, it's wrong, very wrong! surprised surprised surprised surprised

stare Suck my d**k... surprised
Xun-ling
mike_johnson
only somebody foolish would embrace yaoi, it's wrong, very wrong! surprised surprised surprised surprised

finally.... someone on the other side. so why do you think that.....

the Bible my friend, the Bible...
Sade-Chan
mike_johnson

Dude chill.... open disscussion. every one is entileled to their veiw... ok?
Sade-Chan
mike_johnson

what??!! surprised surprised surprised domokun !

this thread is not for that! xp xp xp
Xun-ling
Sade-Chan
mike_johnson

Dude chill.... open disscussion. every one is entileled to their veiw... ok?

Sorry...I just don't like being called foolish...Do you?
mike_johnson
Xun-ling
mike_johnson

leviticus 12:18?
only states that a man must not have sex with another man. not not have any romantic engagement.
Xun-ling
mike_johnson
Xun-ling
mike_johnson
only states that a man must not have sex with another man. not not have any romantic engagement.
Actually, I believe the exact wording is "man shall not lay with man" or something to that extent 3nodding
Cynder
Actually, I believe the exact wording is "man shall not lay with man" or something to that extent 3nodding

Probably......
however not wanting to start dicussing religion.....
So what's people's favorite yaoi?
Cynder
Xun-ling
mike_johnson
Xun-ling
mike_johnson

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Exact words in the new international version...I would also like to state that this is in the same part as the quote from above,

"Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period."

Having sex with a woman on her period is as big as a sin as two men having sex together.
Xun-ling
mike_johnson
Xun-ling
mike_johnson

that's only one, there is others that say a man must not lust after another man. biggrin biggrin
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THEOLOGY GO TO ED!!!!!!!!
scream scream scream
Xun-ling
Trivii
I think Yaoi is great, and the best is when the relationship is hinted at rather than explicit.

Indeed much explict manga takes things too far and doesn't develop the "romance" i think that's one of the reasons that i apprecate yaoi.

Then I say good for you, in my opinion most straight guys will see the terms, Gay, Slash, or Yaoi and not even give it a chance, just bash. *aplauds* I think it just goes to show how secure you are in your own sexuality.
Xun-ling
scream scream scream

Sorry again! *runs away*
Xun-ling
scream scream scream

What are you talking about?! sweatdrop sweatdrop surprised surprised
Trivii

Then I say good for you, in my opinion most straight guys will see the terms, Gay, Slash, or Yaoi and not even give it a chance, just bash. *aplauds* I think it just goes to show how secure you are in your own sexuality.

I do sort of wish that other forms of manga/animie would do the same. but most of the girl/guy girl/girl stuff is either really really girly, s**t or overlly sex based.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff