• Team Moira 200
http://yugiohmovie.jp/

User Image

What are your thoughts on this?
Anacaria
http://yugiohmovie.jp/

User Image

What are your thoughts on this?

The last time I checked they hadn't finished the count down to the full announcement so your basing this on the sillhoutte?

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
No, I'm basing it on the article that I also posted.
Anacaria

Unclickable link means nothing to most but I checked out the organization, is it me or do both Kaiba and Yugi seem older and is Kaiba holding something that's editted out.

Original Smoker

Inamatus Requiem
Anacaria

Unclickable link means nothing to most but I checked out the organization, is it me or do both Kaiba and Yugi seem older and is Kaiba holding something that's editted out.

They do look older, yes. And I don't mind another movie so long as it really is Kaiba and Yugi.

But yeah, Kaiba could be holding something that was edited out, if only to keep something from being revealed early. If not, that's an odd hand pose.
Cosmic Moon Knight
Inamatus Requiem
Anacaria

They do look older, yes. And I don't mind another movie so long as it really is Kaiba and Yugi.

But yeah, Kaiba could be holding something that was edited out, if only to keep something from being revealed early. If not, that's an odd hand pose.

either he's holding something or has carpel tunnel now I'm betting he's using a new millenium item or fake item.
a new movie could be cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces