This poll closed on September 13, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

-Gezus-x
no ghost rider silly all flamey and killy n what not
EthelbertOddity
-Gezus-x
i wanna hug um

burning_eyes Who the new Ultimate Spidey??

burning_eyes Oh hahaha
Spidey Riot
Sounds interesting, but we have to see if the new Spidey will hold the series like Peter did. ^^

burning_eyes Yeah agrees..
SephRem
I think we can officially say that Peter Parker will be making a return in the Ultimate universe. In Ultimate Spider-man Fallout, Thor has an inner monologue while he's at Peter's funeral, about Odin is moving the world tree to Earth ("Midgard" wink and there's a panel where Wolverine, Cyclops, Wasp and Peter are all sitting at a table filled with food just having a good time in Valhalla. The only way to make sense of that, of course, is to presume that after they died their spirits moved onto Valhalla (and they now exist in Valhalla).

Later, in the same trade, Nick Fury asks Clint Barton for a situation report. His response is:

Hawkeye
All right. Give me E.US.S., Uruguay and the S.E.A.R. on the big board, please. First up is the latest regarding this Asgard situation. I know that you've personally spoken to Thor and he assures you that there is nothing to fear here... But the European Union is so spooked they've reconstituted their Super-Soldier program. And... You're gonna love this... We just found out that Jamie Braddock is leading the team...

So, it's safe to say that, based on the European Unions response to "Valhalla" that Valhalla must be floating in the sky in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean or something, and Peter Parker, Cyclops, Wolverine, etc. are all just chilling up there. All the dead heroes (and perhaps villains) of the Ultimate Universe are just chilling up there, waiting to be utilized for plot-based purposes.

At the end of the trade starring Hawkeye, Nick Fury tells him that Valhalla was attacked by The People, and while Thor is confirmed to be alive, everything else about Valhalla is pretty much still up in the air.

Bottom line, though: Peter Parker will, of course, make a return. Wolverine will, of course, make a return. Cyclops, Wasp and most of the other heroes will probably make a return. Once again, Marvel has found a way to bring the icons back from the dead: Valhalla. Rejoice Ultimate Spider-man fans! Your idol still yet has hope for stardom!

burning_eyes Oh need to find that in the library to give it a read.. like hunting for leprechaun gold though so difficult.. hahaha

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How bout that ultimate spider-man cartoon?

Nice to see that iron fist might make an apperance. Not sure how I feel about the spider-cycle.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I do prefer the original Spiderman in the Ultimate universe since you can never beat the original. Just like how the original Spiderman owns the Mangaverse Spiderman. Both of them are good characters with great character development as well as good story lines. But the Spiderman whom we grow up with is the Spiderman whom we all love and adore. However, having a new and fresh Spiderman surely brings a new twist to the plot. We can see the superhero from a different perspective.

Honestly, I find the story is still intriguing because I tend to view Peter and Miles as separate characters who share the same powers. Just like Spiderman with Spiderman Noir and Spiderman 2099.
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14
I saw the trailer for it a few months back.

burning_eyes Umm are you talking about the comic or new movie coming out??
oh this is for a comic! LOL! I thought it was about the show that's replacing Spectacular. blaugh
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14

oh this is for a comic! LOL! I thought it was about the show that's replacing Spectacular. blaugh

burning_eyes Yeah it's about the Newer comic.. hahaha though the New Spider Man movie does fit here also as where talking about what's the better Spider-Man or at lest we're hoping Marvel/Disney doesn't mess up the char... And the Movies doing a more comic book Spidey story then the others...
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14

burning_eyes Yeah it's about the Newer comic.. hahaha though the New Spider Man movie does fit here also as where talking about what's the better Spider-Man or at lest we're hoping Marvel/Disney doesn't mess up the char... And the Movies doing a more comic book Spidey story then the others...
is it actually a movie? I thought it was a new show/series.
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14

burning_eyes Well the comic books called well Spider-Man.. is what where talking about and there Ultimate Universe's Spider-man.. your thinking the movie one. Your talking about is
The Amazing Spider-Man - Official Site and it comes out July sometime.. now sure the date..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(Miles_Morales)
Ultimate Spider-Man... hopes that helps ya..
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14
EthelbertOddity
Rosa Red14

burning_eyes Well the comic books called well Spider-Man.. is what where talking about and there Ultimate Universe's Spider-man.. your thinking the movie one. Your talking about is
The Amazing Spider-Man - Official Site and it comes out July sometime.. now sure the date..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(Miles_Morales)
Ultimate Spider-Man... hopes that helps ya..

ahh, I see where you're going with this now. But no, I was referring to the cartoon show called Ultimate Spider-man that's supposed to be coming out soon. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff