Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
YAY more gundam. i loved gundam seed it was wicked. and lots of s**t went boom in that series. domokun domokun domokun domokun

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
HELL YA MORE GUNDAM. I LOVED GUNDAM SEED. I CANT WAIT FOR GUNDAM DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop making s**t up. This is absolutely not true.
I thought that they had intended for Gundam SEED it's part 2 (Destiny) and 3 (I dunno what it's called)... to be the last alternate universe they're making for Gundam?

Hmn... I might be wrong. sweatdrop Oh well...
I dont know what everyone else thinks...but I believe that only the First Gundam was the best....I really think that Gundam is starting to get a little old for me.....Its kinda like Power Rangers series...First series everyone likes second one Ah this is okay too.....third one...okay thats enough....by the 7 one everyones like Let the Damn series Die Already !!!! Gundam Hasnt reach that point as of yet....but I think its getting very close.....corse thats just what I think
there gunna have a guy who looks lik Kira..Shinn and shinn liks a girl who looks lik cagalli... Louisser sweatdrop wow
oh god, please no. I can't watch gundam past Gundam Wing without getting a sick feeling in my stomach. I loved Gundam Wing, but please don't make me watch the spin-offs and sequels...I know your not making me, btw...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
my god i didn't even know that gundam would have another saga??
Well if it is anime i'll watch it for sure

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark_Wolf_Sakura
there gunna have a guy who looks lik Kira..Shinn and shinn liks a girl who looks lik cagalli... Louisser sweatdrop wow

Shinn does resemble kira, but shinn has black and scruffier hair than Kira does. And..are first glance Stellar resembles Cagalli...but she looks much more innocent than cagalli and has much lighter blond hair than cagalli does^^;
Gods this piece of bullshit thread still exsists?

Ps. if you feel the characters look almost alike or exactly alike. Blame the art director for not being able to draw people to look Unique enough.

I mean hell no 2 people in Gundam Wing looked alike.
dragon gal karen
a rumor in tokyo.....

there will be a new gundam series this coming July 17,2015
ok i know its too far away for the opening date... but all gotta do is wait all u gundam fans...

The tittle is GUNDAM FAITH
ITS KIND OF A CONTINUATION OF GUNDAM SEED BUT WITH A NEW ERA.. AND GENERATION...

and guess what...??? this time.. its different... the leading role is a girl....

and i'm not sure of her name... was it KAREN JOULE or KATHERINE JUOLE...
she's a cousin of yzak... or maybe her daugther or neice... still not sure about that...

its producer is the same producer of gundam seed and destiny...
so far i cannot get any images or pictures since thy're still starting it as of now....

well any reactions???
I think your confused. An new series called Fafner is animated by the same guys who animated Gundam Seed. And the fan name for Fafner is Gundam Faith...

I could be wrong, but it's what I've heard.
weird i aint seen nothing about this gundam

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The rule is beleive half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Until Bandai makes it official, this is not true.
the new gundam is ok but i like the old ones more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff