Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm almost done with the current anime I'm on. Until new episodes come on. I need to find new ones. To help you I'll put some ones I've already watched and what kinds I like
I like blue excorcist , Baka and test, bleach, space dandy, cowboy bebop, high school of the dead and etc

I would also rather it be English dubbed . It's hard for me to pay full on attention to the words and actions when the words are moving fast. Thank you my many senpais!!!

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          K Project? Though I don't know how the dub sounds like.
What's it about ?

Witty Genius

Kill la Kill recently just got a dub

Attack on titan

The Devil is a Part Timer is getting a dub very soon

Toroadora dub is already out I believe

railgun and magical index have a dub out too

Blood Lad

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
THE FREE CANDY VAN
What's it about ?
          Please quote me.
          It's about gangs. Have you watched Durarara?

Beloved Widow

black lagoon (:
2 seasons, and it is rated 17+ because of blood and swearing, but it`s pretty badassery

OH OH OH OR EVEN CORPSE PARTY - TORTURED SOULS!
1 EPISODE IS THE PROLOGUE RIGHT HERE

and then the 4 gory, actual story here http://www.animefave.net/corpse-party-tortured-souls/

hope you enjoy any of these though 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Gracious Fairy

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
My brother just got me into Attack on Titan, and it's pretty intense. Although I don't know about the dub version, since I watched it sub titled online. Pretty much to sum it up, it's about humanity's fight against the Titans to stay alive and not only survive but to thrive. Pretty awesome, and it's been awhile since I've been into any anime. Oh, and also I'd highly recommend Sword Art Online, Arjuna (although this one is older and you might not be able to find it easily), Black Cat, Pretear, Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel....these are just ones I like and can recall. I know there are plenty more out there and I'm a little outdated when it comes to what's new, but yeah. Hope this gives you an idea of what to check out next.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff