Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
That's right! It's a fan made comic, made by my sister, laleczka25! It has me and her as the main characters, as we (well, mainly me) kick butt in Zomg! It doesn't have a lot of pages though, since she's working on another comic called DeathMod. That's an original made by her, and it's about a boy named Alex killing people that are part of Pandista, a society that wants to create a perfect universe. It's pretty good! If you want to see it, go to:

www.dmodkomics.webs.com

PS: If you know where anywhere else in the forums I can leave this post, please tell me! Thanks!

Hope you enjoy!!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
this is probably something best left in the Chatterbox or Comic Creators.

unsolicited advertisements/plugs/promotions generally aren't allowed in most sections of the forums, especially not in sections intended for discussion. plus the AMC is specifically for discussions related to professionally released works.

if this was your own work you could post about it in Promotions, but since you admit its your sister's work it wouldn't belong there since Promotions is for promoting your own works/sites/whatever.

also, it may flat out be best if you use your sig to promote it, as more people will see it and posting the same or similar thing in multiple parts of the forums is spamming and can get you in trouble. you're only supposed to make a thread one time in the most appropriate section of the forums.

Angelic Phantom

Lil lily91
That's right! It's a fan made comic, made by my sister, laleczka25! It has me and her as the main characters, as we (well, mainly me) kick butt in Zomg! It doesn't have a lot of pages though, since she's working on another comic called DeathMod. That's an original made by her, and it's about a boy named Alex killing people that are part of Pandista, a society that wants to create a perfect universe. It's pretty good! If you want to see it, go to:

www.dmodkomics.webs.com

PS: If you know where anywhere else in the forums I can leave this post, please tell me! Thanks!

Hope you enjoy!!

your sister is so talented lilly emotion_kirakira

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Mugetsu Ookamiza

unsolicited advertisements/plugs/promotions generally aren't allowed in most sections of the forums, especially not in sections intended for discussion. plus the AMC is specifically for discussions related to professionally released works.

if this was your own work you could post about it in Promotions, but since you admit its your sister's work it wouldn't belong there since Promotions is for promoting your own works/sites/whatever.

also, it may flat out be best if you use your sig to promote it, as more people will see it and posting the same or similar thing in multiple parts of the forums is spamming and can get you in trouble. you're only supposed to make a thread one time in the most appropriate section of the forums.

Sorry! Im new to using forums!

Fortuitous Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300
Shiro Sagrame
Lil lily91

www.dmodkomics.webs.com

Hope you enjoy!!

your sister is so talented lilly emotion_kirakira

Aww thanks shiro!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Lil lily91
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Sorry! Im new to using forums!
that's okay, everyone can make mistakes when new. altho that's also why it's generally suggested one lurk a while and/or read any FAQs or R&G info before making threads of their own, sticking to replying to existing threads and getting the hang of things first. there may be some things "I'm new and wasn't aware of that" can get you some leniency on, but there are other things that won't work with and you can find yourself getting a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent ban for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff