Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

I generally look over the new harem titles every season and this one is beyond terrible. Bunch of random unexplained crap happening all the time that in no way helps to explain the character development occurring.

This anime is bad and the anime authors and producing studio should feel bad.

Amazing anime series like Chrome Shelled Regios don't get the sequels they deserve and the anime studios somehow justify to themselves publishing s**t like this every season without fail.

Magical Lunatic

Okay, adding to list of series to never ever watch. Thanks, OP.

User Image

Also I really need to sit down and watch Chrome Shelled Regios. My s/o really liked it too.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Bladedance of Elamentallers isn't exactly a classic either... The first five minutes of the first episode features a legal loli and obvious tsundere bathing in a lake while the main male lead walks in on her. And he's revealed to be the only boy in a magic school full of girls. I dropped it after one episode.

At least Akame Ga Kill is bad in a fun way.

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
The Fullmetal Narcissist
Bladedance of Elamentallers isn't exactly a classic either... The first five minutes of the first episode features a legal loli and obvious tsundere bathing in a lake while the main male lead walks in on her. And he's revealed to be the only boy in a magic school full of girls. I dropped it after one episode.

At least Akame Ga Kill is bad in a fun way.

I would love Akame ga Kill if the protagonist had any real power to change the circumstances. The manga so far has been one big struggle with Tatsumi's inadequacy as a protagonist in an action manga. He has "potential" everyone says but there's never been any mention of a time frame before he could reach Esdeath's combat level and as he is now he's powerless to stop all the horrific occurrences which include women and children being raped and tortured for amusement.
But dat OP, OP. Dat OP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces