Welcome to Gaia! ::

From what i see over here. Mostly azns watch anime. well we actually watch the newest animes that come out fan subbed everyweek. Typically over here hispanics and black people dont watch anime. White people do watch anime but i have yet to see a large mass of them watch anime other than those on cartoon network, fox, etc...
I'm asian but I have other friends who aren't asian who like anime as much as I do! I say that any nationality can enjoy anime! 3nodding
xxkaguyaxx1226
Jean-chan wrote:
wow some hispanics can acutally afford it!!!(sorry im extremely racist against latinos but i have a good reason)

scream stressed
wow im hispanic and i watch anime and i love it! and you know not all hispanics are the people that do ur yard ok.some are very smart working people. wink
Agreed smile

I honestly didn't know that so many asians watched anime. I'm suprised, but that's probably because I live in Texas. sweatdrop I know a lot of anime lovers, and they're very diverse. I had a very good friend who was black, and she loved anime. Unfortunately, she moved. sad Gah! I miss her. Oh well, that's life for you.

Aged Fatcat

I'm asian. But I have friends who are white who likes to watch anime as much as I do. They're is No Right race to watch anime. Anime is Something for everyone to enjoy watching.
The last polling information I have seen, done by American licensing companies was from the late 90's but at the time most American fans that bought anime were early to mid twenties, white, and male. And two out of three ain't bad.
I have no idea if these numbers have changed with anime becoming more readily available in the States. Generally girls will spend more disposable income on something they like.
Hitokage
Dude, only Asian watch anime, EVERYONE knows that rolleyes

nuh uh!!!!

i think EVERYONE can watch anime. what is the point of bringing packages of anime stuff to america and so, besides asian areas if only ASIANS can watch it?! i mean, we can really save the world some money if we don't bring anime to america. but we do. why? because anime is for everyone who LIKES it. not because of their race! it's really stupid if some race says, "it is against our race to watch anime". the point is, asians can watch anime if they like to. and so can other races.
Hitokage
Dude, only Asian watch anime, EVERYONE knows that rolleyes

nuh uh!!!!

i think EVERYONE can watch anime. what is the point of bringing packages of anime stuff to america and so, besides asian areas if only ASIANS can watch it?! i mean, we can really save the world some money if we don't bring anime to america. but we do. why? because anime is for everyone who LIKES it. not because of their race! it's really stupid if some race says, "it is against our race to watch anime". the point is, asians can watch anime if they like to. and so can other races.

Professional Sex Symbol

12,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
I have friend s who r not azn they heart anime. but im a proud azn why u got problem with that *runs way*
I'm asian, but every asian in my school either doesn't know about anime, or has no attraction to it. Most of the people that watch anime or read manga are white around here. I only know of 8 people in my grade that are asian, about 27 whites, 1hispanic, and 1 black - but it doesn't prove anything. Anime might be asian-ish....mostly japanese but.... o_o; ..anyway, it wasn't made only for asians, but the world. I do know many people in games, that are scattered around the world, and they love anime, maybe even more than me...*twitches* .....maybe...
i am asian i believe it's very stupid when white americans try to remake (coughcough sailor moon) our cartoon for lack of imagination.
my caucasian friends watch anime, and i (who am asian) have a lot of asain friends, but most of them dont watch anime
your friends are dumb, a** clowns. they should go ******** themseves before they try to rape other ppl's mines into believing that only asians watch anime. stare i hate ppl like your so called "friends"
Race shouldn't even be a considering factor...Just what kind of stupid question is this, anyway? Why should anyone have to defend themselves against such dumb prejudiced views??

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tell ur friends they r wrong and stupid and y do they care it is not like they watch,right?
anime is for anybody

so ur friend has azn pride, ya?

ur friend had WAY TOO MUCH AZN PRIDE OMG!

im filipino so yeha.. and i got pride PINAY PRIDE WOOT! << that is okay

but this
[quote"some_azn_person"]WHITEZ, BLACKZ, HISPANICS, AND OTHER RACES SUCK!! U WANNNABE AZN GANGSTAS CANT WATCH ANIME! AZN PRIDE 4 LyFe! nln

is not right at all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces