Welcome to Gaia! ::

At the time I watched it for the first time I only got through a couple episodes but stopped due to not really getting into it. Maybe I might find a love for it now but not back then

Mysterious Phantom

32,200 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
RobVtW
Has ANYONE watched Mushi-Shi? I've personally watched around 15+ episodes and I love it. I just feel that it is really underrated and has not shown the public how good it is.

For those who don't know; Mushi-Shi is an Anime about Mushi causing problems in the lives of individuals or villages. They are not giant killing machines, they are seen more as an essence and cause unusual internal problems. I wouldn't consider it an action anime, because it has only a portion of that in it, but it is relaxing intriguing, and makes you think and wonder. It also helps you appreciate the things in life. Nature, family, friends, pride, etc.

I really urge you all to watch at least 2 or 3 episodes. I understand it is not for everyone, but please comment on what you think of it, or if you already know about it, comment on your opinion!

Same here. I love it, but people have almost never heard of it when I ask them.
I've enjoyed what I've seen of it (maybe like 7 eps). It's very quiet and I like that very much, because I like quiet best. But honestly, in terms of beautiful shows about white-haired guys who deal with supernatural creatures, I prefer Mononoke.

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I haven't watched very much of it but I love what I've seen of it so far smile

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

i've read one volume of the manga c:
It's one of my favourites. So beautiful and a fantastic idea. I wish we could see more.

Moonlight Duelist

Gunzstray
The live action was SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITu!

If we're talking about mushi-shi, we should talk about Kino too. Seeing they're pretty much walking the earth, forever.

Oh yeah, Kino is like the original mushi-shi. At least I've seen it a long time before Mushi-shi and they both are made of stand alone episodes.

Dangerous Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
It's been on my "To Watch" list for a bit over a year, maybe two. Can't remember. But it keeps getting pushed aside for other anime I want to watch.

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've watched the entire series and read a bit of the manga. It's been one of those series that really changed what I think of anime.
it's not that unknown, it's rank n° 58 on Anim*planet http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/mushishi

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ahh I remember I watched the first episode of this quite a while ago and really enjoyed it, but I never continued it?? I've been meaning to pick it up again...

Distinct Dabbler

I really like the whole feeling and how things are all connected in everything. I like the subtle supernatural element in this series.
what a creepy addicting show

Friendly Lunatic

yeah this one was really good

Gawker

Its both widely known and respected. I wouldn't call it underrated.

It is an amazing show. One of the best shows I have watched. The art and colors were extremely calming and the the stories/plot were probably my favorite out of any anime. Each episode was very special, with my favorite being the one about the girl and the stars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff