Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Has ANYONE watched Mushi-Shi? I've personally watched around 15+ episodes and I love it. I just feel that it is really underrated and has not shown the public how good it is.

For those who don't know; Mushi-Shi is an Anime about Mushi causing problems in the lives of individuals or villages. They are not giant killing machines, they are seen more as an essence and cause unusual internal problems. I wouldn't consider it an action anime, because it has only a portion of that in it, but it is relaxing intriguing, and makes you think and wonder. It also helps you appreciate the things in life. Nature, family, friends, pride, etc.

I really urge you all to watch at least 2 or 3 episodes. I understand it is not for everyone, but please comment on what you think of it, or if you already know about it, comment on your opinion!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I haven't seen the anime yet but I have read like 6 volumes of the manga. I liked it. Its one of those series that when you get into it you have to see it all and you can't stop. I have the anime on my too see list.

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
norakun91
I haven't seen the anime yet but I have read like 6 volumes of the manga. I liked it. Its one of those series that when you get into it you have to see it all and you can't stop. I have the anime on my too see list.

I haven't read the manga (i'd rather watch than read) but I hope you like the anime!

Salty Gawker

The live action was SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITu!

If we're talking about mushi-shi, we should talk about Kino too. Seeing they're pretty much walking the earth, forever.

Night's Fangirl

O.G. Loiterer

I've seen it. It was beautiful, but I guess it was a bit too slow for a lot of people. It's not your standard shonen anime

1,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wintur
I've seen it. It was beautiful, but I guess it was a bit too slow for a lot of people. It's not your standard shonen anime

Yeah, but it can have it's moments. Not very often, but that's what makes those moment's memorable.
People know of this show! Holy s**t finally!!!! One of my favorite animes! It's a diamond in a sea of s**t and used tissues.

Dapper Ladykiller

It's not THAT unknown. I loved it because it was both different and really good.
As mentioned, Kino's Journey is similar because it's an episodic series about a traveler, and sometimes gets that intense/dark feeling. Natsume Yuujinchou and Mononoke are also collections of stories about spirits/demons. (And those really aren't well known enough.)

Liberal Citizen

Well, it's licensed by Funimation I think. I liked it. It was bit slow and episodic, but it was beautifully done, a nice break from all the mainstream Shounen animes.

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Yes, watched the Anime, and read the Manga. It's such a sweet yet sad series...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
considering it's seinen, not shonen, it would make sense it's not your average shonen title.
This anime was great,I remember being bored in the first episode but it got way better.
I love Ginko,I like characters with a calm and cool(don't mix 'cool' with 'show off') attitude.
He always had a way to solve a situation peacefully.I liked the art too, niiiice scenery.

I have more to say but I don't wanna spam. emotion_sweatdrop

Ruthless Prophet

10,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Watched it, love it very much. I felt disappointed by the end, not really disappointed, but unfulfilled in a way. yum_salmon

User Image

Invisible Prophet

I read the manga. It's pretty good. I know for a while you could watch it on Funimation onDemand, but I think it's down now.

mxrott's Bride

Cosmic Shapeshifter

That's actually one of my favorite animes. I love Mushi-shi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff