Welcome to Gaia! ::

SashikoCat
Harry Potter 3nodding

Agreed.
Letishia
Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, except the anime version should follow the books better.

Couldn't agree more.
Yukiko_the_Inu_Youkai
akalazyman
star wars

Yeah Star Wars and Napolian Dynamite(sp)!!!! blaugh heart heart

lol yeah!
Haler_The_Defiant
All right, this thread is about movies that you think would look cool if Gainax, Gonzo, Square_Enix, Geneon, or whoeever your favorite anime studio may be had a hand in animating.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

"Wouldn't it be cool if Big Trouble in Little China were an anime? Chinese black magic and kung fu action. That's all you need, really."

So please respond with movies that would make awesome anime. All ideas are welcome.
Big Trouble in little China would make a good anime, or resident evil or any war movie would be good for anime history.
Lord of the Rings would be great!!! The last samurai too, as it has lots of swords, and violence, and is set in japan!!!
they sould use my pics and make a anime out of resident evil here would be a good cover pic
User Image
LostSeraph
I think that Blade would be cool as an anime.

Never read comics or cartoons have you?
I think that Blade would be cool as an anime.
Harry Potter 3nodding

Dapper Fatcat

50 First Dates would be a great shoujo series!
Edward scissorhands.
Demented Penguin
The Professional. A movie of sadness, violence, and troubled youth. It's a great movie, I think you guys should check it out.

Ahh... Natalie Portman's first appearance. Can't forget about Jean Reno. Bloody awesome actor. I really doubt it can be covered into an anime unless it was a gritty style.
The Professional. A movie of sadness, violence, and troubled youth. It's a great movie, I think you guys should check it out.
GothicRaab
full metal jacket sweatdrop

That would be interesting, how about Hamburger Hill while were at it, or Platoon.
Gin_Chan
i think mean girls would be a neat anime and harry potter!!!

hehe. agree biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces