Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
          yeah, guys. i bet some of you have went out and search the voice actors of some of your favorite anime characters. what are the most surpising discoveries you've ever made and why? i'll tell you mine. it's ******** scary. if not, then just say your favorite va and why.

misaki takahashi (junjou romantica)'s va is also the va for claude faustus (kuroshitsuji) - wtf is this. that's what i thought. from a freaky demonic butler with the lowest voice ever to an adolescent male in a homosexual relationship with a perverted magaka? i was so surprised and i laughed. also, he also voiceovers edward for twilight. /OTL

jun fukuyama - takes voice acting to a whole new level. honestly. ayase yukiya from okane ga nai, then lelouch, then ******** grell sutcliff, kei takishima (my overlord huhu), and keiichi shimizu from la corda d'oro. what a voice difference. he is my favorite japanese actor.

then let's go to daisuke ono, only for the fact he's awesome because he voices sebastian michaelis and shizuo heiwajima. no reason needed.

finally, a scary discovery.
          shinobu from junjou romantica is also kaname kuran from vampire knight - i. flipped. s**t. okay so kaname's all about pride as a pureblood and his superiority over everyone else. shinobu's a ******** crybaby who wants someone's love. japanese people amaze me.

then finally just for the luls my favorite english voice actor is none other than johnny yong bosch. why? because he voices so many notable characters. not to mention my favorite one. emotion_awesome /points to sig lelouch, ichigo, kiba, izaya (though i haven't watched wolf's rain) ... must i go on?

lol text wall sorry guys.

Invisible Buddy

I kind of just happened across this one day, and it's really not all that shocking razz
I found it interesting though.
Haruhi & Hikaru's (From Ouran High School Host Club) voice actors are married :O
Didn't know that X)

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Cloaked Scarlet
I kind of just happened across this one day, and it's really not all that shocking razz
I found it interesting though.
Haruhi & Hikaru's (From Ouran High School Host Club) voice actors are married :O
Didn't know that X)

I don't watch OHSHC but I know the characters. |D
That's... amazing. XD

Shounen

You forgot Hiroshi Kamiya..
Why? WHY!? classified_fu
He talks for Izaya and Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist). *O*
But I love me some Daisuke Ono, mmm.

Invisible Buddy

Chi Kyoki
[
I don't watch OHSHC but I know the characters. |D
That's... amazing. XD

Right? X)
I was wanting that couple (character wise) to happen so when I read that I was like "Hah! It happened! ..In a way! > biggrin "

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Izakiko
You forgot Hiroshi Kamiya..
Why? WHY!? classified_fu
He talks for Izaya and Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist). *O*
But I love me some Daisuke Ono, mmm.

I considered putting it there but I'd sound idiotic if I put it there only for the sake of Izzy since I haven't seen Blue Exorcist.
AND STOP TROLLIN'.

Lunatic

Jun Fukuyama seems to be voicing more crossdressers and perverts
Hiroshi Kamiya (I love him so much) was in an ero-anime
Harakiri Tora from Kämpfer was voiced by a 74-year old lady, which is a bit squicky because she chose a slutty outfit for Natsuru to wear in that ******** idiotic final episode and some people were aroused by it
Yui Horie as Minorin from Toradora! also plays a good-for-nothing annoying a** cockblocking slut in Zero no Tsukaima, Siesta
Oh and Aoi Yuuki is Iris from Pokemon (Japanese) and Madoka Kaname, and also claims Kyouko Sakura as her waifu whom no one else is allowed to have

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kaeyuki

Harakiri Tora from Kämpfer was voiced by a 74-year old lady, which is a bit squicky because she chose a slutty outfit for Natsuru to wear in that ******** idiotic final episode and some people were aroused by it
Yui Horie as Minorin from Toradora! also plays a good-for-nothing annoying a** cockblocking slut in Zero no Tsukaima, Siesta
Oh and Aoi Yuuki is Iris from Pokemon (Japanese) and Madoka Kaname, and also claims Kyouko Sakura as her waifu whom no one else is allowed to have

Kamiya was in an ero-anime? LOL. I must know this.
... that's... creepy. But considering it was an old stuffed animal voice by an old lady it makes sense. LOL THE LAST EPISODE WAS MY FAVORITE. Not because of the outfits. The idiocy made it my favored episode.
Yui Horie is really good.

Lunatic

Chi Kyoki
Kaeyuki

Kamiya was in an ero-anime? LOL. I must know this.
... that's... creepy. But considering it was an old stuffed animal voice by an old lady it makes sense. LOL THE LAST EPISODE WAS MY FAVORITE. Not because of the outfits. The idiocy made it my favored episode.
Yui Horie is really good.

Last episode really killed my brain, because it aired around Christmas so it basically ruined it for me that year
Yup, Kamiya was in Renketsu Hoshiki, he was ******** his little horny sister that ruined his marriage.
I adore Hocchan's voice, she's really good for someone in her 30s

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kaeyuki

Last episode really killed my brain, because it aired around Christmas so it basically ruined it for me that year
Yup, Kamiya was in Renketsu Hoshiki, he was ******** his little horny sister that ruined his marriage.

... i think i just lost a bit of respect for kamiya. XD but i still love him.
i knooow! i love voice actors who start at an early age.

Lunatic

Chi Kyoki
Kaeyuki

... i think i just lost a bit of respect for kamiya. XD but i still love him.
i knooow! i love voice actors who start at an early age.

I managed to find out because one night, I was terribly bored and wanted to see if any of my favourite seiyuu were in ero anime, which reminds me: Norio Wakamoto was in Cream Lemon
He was one of the first people that came up.
Even better is Ayana Taketatsu (Azunyan), she actually loves anime and video games including visual novels, is really cute and has a boyfriend (Something that many otaku now hate her for, it's quite sad) and has a great amount of roles for someone who's only been in the seiyuu/idol business for 3 years

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kaeyuki

I managed to find out because one night, I was terribly bored and wanted to see if any of my favourite seiyuu were in ero anime, which reminds me: Norio Wakamoto was in Cream Lemon
He was one of the first people that came up.
Even better is Ayana Taketatsu (Azunyan), she actually loves anime and video games including visual novels, is really cute and has a boyfriend (Something that many otaku now hate her for, it's quite sad) and has a great amount of roles for someone who's only been in the seiyuu/idol business for 3 years

Azunyan.. is that from K-ON!! ? I've always wanted to see that anime.
Lol vas who have any partners are automatically hated somehow.. ; A;

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
x“We will always be brothers. We are bound together.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxMamoru Miyano played Death the Kid in Soul Eater and Ling Yao in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Todd Haberkorn also played Death the Kid and Ling Yao.
Minami Takayama, Kappei Yamaguchi, Kenichi Ogata, Megumi Hayashibara, and Noriko Hidaka have all had roles in both Detective Conan and Ranma 1/2.
Ikue Ohtani Voices Pikachu and Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya in Detective Conan.
Not really surprising...
User Image
Both (Nanael and Katja) are voiced by Aya Hirano.

User Image
Mio Akiyama is now a horse named Hana.

User Image
Suigintou is being tentacled raped as Nyx.

User Image
Hi, Mami Tomoe.

User Image
Mikuru is now the Queen.
The best I can think of is that Ulquiorra from bleach and Italy from Hetalia have the same Seiyuu. Their voices sound so different. I am so impressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff