Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
blackhayete13
The best I can think of is that Ulquiorra from bleach and Italy from Hetalia have the same Seiyuu. Their voices sound so different. I am so impressed.

WHAAAAAAT? Ulqui sounds like THAT?
Another discovery.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nobuyuki Hiyama - Balmung from .hack series, Magaki from air gear, Ikkaku from Bleach, Blackwargreymon from digimon adventure 02, Cain from Fire emblem, Link from LoZ OoT, Tetsuya Kouji from GoDannar, Kohta Hirano from HOTD, Mr. 3 from One Piece, Yosaku Eda from Sailor Moon S, Viral from TTGL, Guy Shishioh from Gaogaigar, and a lot more. This dude's been in a lot of anime.

Here's his wiki page ----& click here
Oh, I thought this was gonna be like some sort of trivia thread. . ___ .

Like, did ya know Brittney Karbowski got into the anime business by someone who saw her as Janet in a Rocky Horror Picture Performance?

I would so love to have seen that.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Well, for me it was that Edward Elric's sieyuu also played Madame Red. o:

Dapper Browser

XAngelic_MistX

Romi Park! She's also Naoto in the new Persona 4 anime... She's one of my all time favorite actresses.

Also, Koyasu Takehito? Why do no never decline a role? Seriously. You were Sakurazuka Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon and Luck Gandor in Baccano... so why are you voicing a minor character in a two-episode yaoi?! What on god's green earth made you say yes to lending your voice to Akutsu in Seito Kaichō ni Chūkoku?

Just.. why? You're too good for this!

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX

Romi Park! She's also Naoto in the new Persona 4 anime... She's one of my all time favorite actresses.

Also, Koyasu Takehito? Why do no never decline a role? Seriously. You were Sakurazuka Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon and Luck Gandor in Baccano... so why are you voicing a minor character in a two-episode yaoi?! What on god's green earth made you say yes to lending your voice to Akutsu in Seito Kaichō ni Chūkoku?

Yeah, I didn't believe it and then I googled it and I was like wow..
Kappei Yamaguchi voiced in a hentai, heard it and was like

eek

Dapper Browser

XAngelic_MistX
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX

About Koyasu or Park? Either way, they both have very distinctive voices, it's hard not to recognize them when you hear them.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX

About Koyasu or Park? Either way, they both have very distinctive voices, it's hard not to recognize them when you hear them.
Park. P:

Lunatic

Fuwa No Mi
Kappei Yamaguchi voiced in a hentai, heard it and was like

eek

WHAT?!
mustgofind

For Tomorrow's Husband

-Aya Hirano (Haruhi) ******** 3 of her bandmates

-Miki Itou (Takano from Higurashi; Eva from Umineko) voiced a girl you can ******** in an eroge (must play someday)

-Asami Imai (Kurisu from Steins;Gate; Chihaya from Im@s) voices one of the girls from the yuri OVA Kuttsukiboshi, which includes some moaning (yes, very good)

Well, the last one wasn't really much of a discovery... Seeing how I saw Kuttsukiboshi before S;G and Im@s, and became a fan of hers... Still, I do love her voice and singing... Bless Kuttsukiboshi for her voicing one of the girls, though.

Dapper Browser

XAngelic_MistX
Park. P:

Figured, lol. She was Switzerland in Axis Powers Hetalia too, if you've ever seen it. Romi's in, like everything...

Hilarious Raider

I just noticed that too but whats funny is the fact that the characters he voices, tend to just sit back and let issues go on and sometime offering help/ making an entrance rofl

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX
Park. P:

Figured, lol. She was Switzerland in Axis Powers Hetalia too, if you've ever seen it. Romi's in, like everything...
Really? No wonder I was like, "That sounds familiar.." I did the same thing about America's seiyuu because America and Soubi from Loveless have the same seiyuu as well. P:

Dapper Browser

XAngelic_MistX
Twilight Tuesday
XAngelic_MistX
Park. P:

Really? No wonder I was like, "That sounds familiar.." I did the same thing about America's seiyuu because America and Soubi from Loveless have the same seiyuu as well. P:

America was also Kamina from Gurren Lagann... I know, like WAY too much crap about seiyuu, lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff