Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Capitalist

7,475 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
Hot bishounen guy is trying to hide, girl comes by and starts to say something loudly - he takes a hold of her, close to his body to the point where she can feel the warmth of his breath...and he has his hand covering her mouth and she blushes.

"OMG, super hot guy hugging me."

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Weak characters that do nothing but stand around whining about how weak and pathetic they are while their much stronger fans work their asses off trying to protect them.

Anxious Smoker

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Power of Friendship.
Characters explaining everything while fighting. (Seriously just shut the ******** up and throw down)
Only minor characters die. (If you're lucky)
Perverted characters as a whole.
Annoying male protagonists that are only there because they have some special power that otherwise would have made them useless.

Flashbacks. (Seriously if you HAVE to have a flashback, your narrative structure is ******** up)
School settings that could have literally any other location and occupation with more relevance.
Heroine that has some attribute of being full of ******** YEAH but is overshadowed by the hero.
Guys that are generally wimpy while the girls are overbearing.

Cats in anime. Seriously just die. >.<
Fake eating sounds annoy the ever loving piss out of me.
Historical anime without historical context.
Anime with guns where all they do is stand in one spot. Usually with equal or inferior firepower, mowing down all the bullet fodder. While suffering little to more than likely no casualties.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
In yaoi doujins/manga
"Your butt is dripping wet, you must be really excited..."

SURE MEN HAVE BUTTGAINAS OKAY LET'S GO WITH THAT

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
the constant 'believe in yourself! good will triumph! my friends are my power!' speeches the protagonist always gives
god i hate those
.-.
Not really a cliche, but something you see happen.
- MC has an epic battle with a villain
- Villain unleashes his ultimate move
- MC with plot armor avoids taking damage
Villain: NANI!?!?!?!?!

Xx-meimoku-xX
>girl takes a shower/changes clothes/...
>doesn't lock up the door
>boy comes in by accident
>GIRL HATES HIM FORVER AND SLAPS HIM WTF

learn to lock up the f*cking bathroom <n<

look at haruhi from ouran,THAT'S how you should behave.

Or better yet the girl crouches on the floor and covers herself yelling something like MC BAKA NO HENTAI or the camera will pan up while she says KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bashful Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
tsunderes and those clumsy characters. they can get really annoying.
also those characters who're the main characters friend and somehow get really popular and liked by most of the fans.

PocketFoxo's Husbando

I hate it when EVERY CHARACTER is somehow related. As in, you have a cast of 12 characters, and they're all connected somehow. Like, Character 1 is revealed to be Character 3's baby that was thought to be killed soon after birth, but it turns out Character 5 kidnapped character 1 to give to Character 4 because Character 6 demanded it. Super contrived s**t like that.
Character suddenly get super strength after their nearly dead, harems, anime boobs, and the whiny obnoxious girl that gets the most screen time
I really hate tsunderes that express their embarrassment or annoyance through physical abuse and they're never really called out on it, and when characters keep going "they're totally in love, they just haven't realized it yet, it's so obvious" regarding two characters when in reality it...it isn't. It really isn't, man.
I also don't like it when a character dies to save everyone and it encourages everyone to keep on fighting in a "don't let their sacrifice go to waste!" kind of way and it's just all around heartwrenching and then bam oh hey I'm not dead after all guys!!! Hahaha!!
Also, lolis are the worst.

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
-femal lead falls into male lead
-male lead finds he is holding something squishy
-male lead squeezes said squishy not once, not twice but three gorram times
-male lead gets punched in the face for "innocently" copping a feel
-audience is meant to sympathize with male lead
(I'm looking at you SAO!!)

as a woman with boobs, I understand the structure of the boob and am more than aware of how bloody difficult it is to "accidentally" honka-honka second base.

really the whole "Accidental perv" thing is annoying and over-used.

Fashionable Consumer

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- Those typical shonen protagonists whom every single character adores, because power of freaking friendship

- Excessive fanservice (If you need giant jiggly boobs and pantyshots to get people to watch your show, chances are that's all it's got going for it)

- Villains that are competent in the beginning, but then become dumber as the show goes on so the protagonists can actually beat them >:B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff