Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know the most annoying char from anime/manga i know is Gurry from Slayer,Slayers Next,and Slayers Try
Awww the characters from Digi Charat are adorbale and the anime is so funny :3 I have a bunch of the eps around here somewhere...
Yo_Landa
Naga from Slayers...omg she has the most annoying laugh ever...

ohohohohoho i'm Naga the wight serfent......riiiiiiiiight Naga=really annoying more than Gurry!!

Bog Lord's Wife

Ruthless Hoarder

YEA!!! ALL english voices tend to suck!! Just leave things in Japanese and give me subtitles!! Then it's all good!! I don't care if I end up reading it, then at least it's translated properly!!!
Michiko_Mint
YEA!!! ALL english voices tend to suck!! Just leave things in Japanese and give me subtitles!! Then it's all good!! I don't care if I end up reading it, then at least it's translated properly!!!

but english voices have more feeling!!
Yeah, I never watch the english versions of anime anymore, it's all subtitles for me! And hey, all that reading makes me a really fast reader so it's all good, plush Japanese voices are way more cute xD

Bog Lord's Wife

Ruthless Hoarder

I guess they do have more feeling, but you don't get the origional! They don't translate things directly when they dub them, so the feeling they're giving you is for the changed version... it's not the same, or at least I don't think it is.
Most annoying anime character: sailor chibi (reeny) ..she is so annoying / spoiled I get so annoyed. xp
No way, the Japanese have lots of feeling in their voice, I really dont like english dub overs because of the fact that they usually have the most annoying voices in the world and you lose stuff in the translation.

Bog Lord's Wife

Ruthless Hoarder

Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! "believe in the heart of the cards!!" THEY'RE CARDS!!! ARGH!! A show designed entirely to make money, I swear!! They had to make it first, though, to give the cards some hype.
Haha gotta agree with Michiko on that one, he says that line EVERY EPISODE and that show was made just to sell the card xD
I always hated pagas from yugioh his voice made my skin crawl

Bog Lord's Wife

Ruthless Hoarder

If you watch an English dubbed anime, but put subtitles at the bottom as well, it's amazing the difference in what they say. You really miss out on a lot if you just settle for dubs!
I know, x.o; It's annoying ne?

Bog Lord's Wife

Ruthless Hoarder

*Shudders* so annoying... It almost makes me want to dub things myself so I can keep the origional Japanese-ness of it all... But then I'm laaaazyyyy... -_-"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff