Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
I've been watching anime with my little sister every day, and i'm trying to stay along the lines of romantic comedies because she hates fighting and demons and aliens and stuff...

We've watched Ouran High school host club, Kodocha, Fruits basket and next we're going to watch Princess Jellyfish....

what are some other good animes that are like these animes?

Entrepreneur

10,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
Sorta Vampire Knight, Chobits, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Azumanga Daioh, Special A, and The Melancholy of Harushi.

That's about as close as I can think of.

Timid Genius

Kaichou wa Maid Sama and Itazura na Kiss 3nodding

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Well how old is you sister? there so many out there one should be careful which end one to recommend.

I would recommend certain one's

The World God Only Knows (Fighting none. Demon/spirits you capture them in Jar after kissing. Aishiteru Baby (Girl gets dumped onto relatives and cousin raises a 5 year old)
Fushigi yugi is Romanic Comedy That has limited fighting, Very funny in others parts, Very sad scenes toward the end of it.

Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Piercless
Sorta Vampire Knight, Chobits, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Azumanga Daioh, Special A, and The Melancholy of Harushi.

That's about as close as I can think of.
Vampire Knight woul scare her, and i watched Chobits myself a year ago and it was eh.... the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was good but i dunno if she's like it or if she understand it...

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
xdivision_whitey
Well how old is you sister? there so many out there one should be careful which end one to recommend.

The World God Only Knows (Fighting none. Demon/spirits you capture them in Jar after kissing. Aishiteru Baby (Girl gets dumped onto relatives and cousin raises a 5 year old)
Fushigi yugi is Romanic Comedy That has limited fighting, Very funny in others parts, Very sad scenes toward the end of it.

I watched The World God only Knows......it'd probably scare her a bit since theres a whole demon thing.... She's only 6, and she's easily scared and creeped out (unlike me XD)

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Oasis Bourdell
xdivision_whitey

I watched The World God only Knows......it'd probably scare her a bit since theres a whole demon thing.... She's only 6, and she's easily scared and creeped out (unlike me XD)
very limited there then. Maybe speed racer.

Aged Gekko

k-on!
natsume's book of friends
kaichou wa maid sama
uta na prince sama
kamisama kiss
ghibli movies are also great

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
xdivision_whitey
Oasis Bourdell
xdivision_whitey

very limited there then. Maybe speed racer.
<__< im not watching speed racer. She watched those other animes with me and she was just fine with them and understood them, im sure she could watch other animes and understand them too. I started watching anime with i was like 2 or 3, and at 5 i was really understand what they were talking about and what was happening and stuff.....the thing is, she just doesn't like sorta creepy or scary things and she could do fighting but not like Bleach fighting, martial arts and stuff is fine.. and even if she doesn't watch them, i would also like to watch more romantic comedies because they're always my favourites but i can't find many of them...

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou! It might not be a harem like Ouran Highschool host club but man, that anime is a great slice of life anime with a good plot. But be aware to have a laugh sometimes.

Mugtra's Husband

Sweetheart

28,075 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Infested Stukov
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou! It might not be a harem like Ouran Highschool host club but man, that anime is a great slice of life anime with a good plot. But be aware to have a laugh sometimes.
Thats a new one, i've never seen or heard of it, it looks really good!! biggrin D thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff