<3 </3

Who is better

Mewtwo 0.5933014354067 59.3% [ 124 ]
Tetsuo 0.4066985645933 40.7% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 209 ]
This poll closed on April 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

i love pokemon alot but i would have to go with tetsuo!
Mewtwo wins since he is able to contol his powers much better than Tetsuo can, but Tetsuo beats Mewtwo in power!
Tetsu destroyed tokyo of course he would kill him
all i can say is that mewtwo would own
Da Tetsuo would destroy MewTwo.

If you think MewTwo.. Well, I guess you're entitled to your own opinion.. But it's wrong. sweatdrop
Since i hate pokemon, and i hate vs. thread i didnt vote and dont you all think that vs threads are getting boring?
i think mewtwo would win
Only one or two people mentioned something other than power... Any fan of the pkmn games would know that defense, speed and hp are just as important as strength, also, think about how much energy they can use all at once. Mewtwo is better defense wise, obviously, he's a pocket MONSTER, and not exactly a teenage human... Health, no clue. Speed, anyone's guess, but I'd say they're even. Tetsuo obviously has stronger powers, but as mentioned, he cannot control them... But if he DID manage to get out Akira's universe(to meet Mewtwo), doesn't that mean he would have control over a HUGE ammount of power?!
Prob with VS threads is that the idea is very complicated, but no one realises till some smart-a** shows up and mentions speed and defense. Oh, and accuracy! Mewtwo hits straight on, and Tetsuo misses sometimes. sweatdrop
i vote for mewtwo!! Go MewTwo!! biggrin
nitemareshdw
i vote for mewtwo!! Go MewTwo!! biggrin

YES!!! ^_^

heart heart GO MEWTWO!!!!!!! heart heart
whos tetsuo?
HALT, IN THE NAME OF THE GAIAN LAW. I AM.......THE STUPID THREAD POLICE, AND THIS IS OFFICIALLY A STUPID THREAD. STOP NOW OR HAVE RABID HAMSTERS RAMMED UP YOUR a**. this was another comment from the stupid thread police(brought to you by aunt patties waffles, their honey in your tummy)

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tough call, yeah this is a fight I'm itching to see!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff