Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi, does any one knows if there exist any Megaman X anime?

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
RMZR

Could you explain it , if your talking about hentai dunnow , if i did i wouldnt tell it because its forbidden to ask about hentai on the gaia forums
I don't think there's any Rockman X (Megaman X) anime.
RMZR

Hmp, I wish.... crying
yes there is!
it's on tv
i don't kno what channel
but im fairly certain it's still on
Lord-SW
RMZR

Could you explain it , if your talking about hentai dunnow , if i did i wouldnt tell it because its forbidden to ask about hentai on the gaia forums

What is your problem? when did i said hentai? scream
ANIME, normal and simple anime.
I know there was a serie about Megaman, but i have always wanted to see one of Megaman X, like the clips in Megaman X4.
I want it crying
complex_and_chaotic_O
RMZR

Hmp, I wish.... crying

Ya! What they said! MM Rules!! mrgreen
there actually was anime about Megamen X but it was loooong time ago
Not that I know of. I believe the only Megaman-related show from Japan is based on Rockman.EXE.
Actualy there was one. But it wasnt for megamanx it was based more aroung 1-7 with chacters like cutman windman snakeman and ext but it still interesting it also had roll and rush in it.
MaikeruTX
Not that I know of. I believe the only Megaman-related show from Japan is based on Rockman.EXE.
there is one called Megaman in America and Japan and its better then Rockman.EXE your can see it here FULL EPISODES www.protoman.com
Wishlink
Actualy there was one. But it wasnt for megamanx it was based more aroung 1-7 with chacters like cutman windman snakeman and ext but it still interesting it also had roll and rush in it.
yep thats the one I posted
X was in only a few eppies of the first MM cuz there was a big war and X returned 2 the past 2 pick up Dr.Light 2 help him and Zero out with Sigma
IM_KEVIN
X was in only a few eppies of the first MM cuz there was a big war and X returned 2 the past 2 pick up Dr.Light 2 help him and Zero out with Sigma
no It goes Vile and Spark Mandrill and go back to the past to steal the lightanium rods and Megaman X goes back to stop him watch it on www.protoman.com and go to season 2 and click on broadband on the episode called Mega X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff