aurum 0.097826086956522 9.8% [ 9 ]
GOLD 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 32 ]
!!!!!!!!! 0.1195652173913 12.0% [ 11 ]
?????????? 0.076086956521739 7.6% [ 7 ]
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 4 ]
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?! 0.065217391304348 6.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 >

could anyone suggest any good magazines that talk about anime and manga? ( I personally enjoy the fan art the best )but I really want a magazine to read every now and again that isn't telling my about idiot pop singers.

heart thanx for any help! heart
oh..well there is ANIMERICA..just the regular mag...then there is SHOJO JUMP..it's all fighting stuff(manga..series)..and there is SHOJO BEAT..or BEAT SHOJO..don't know which way is witch..but it's a good mag..has mangas just like SHOJO beat...it's cool~...I think there is NANA, CRIMSON HERO, GODCHILD, BABY AND ME, ..adn this other one..but I don't care..lol~
i say...animerica is relli g00d
oh..and ABOSULUTE BOYFRIEND..by the creater of Fushigi yuugi and ceres
kazuechan
oh..well there is ANIMERICA..just the regular mag...then there is SHOJO JUMP..it's all fighting stuff(manga..series)..and there is SHOJO BEAT..or BEAT SHOJO..don't know which way is witch..but it's a good mag..has mangas just like SHOJO beat...it's cool~...I think there is NANA, CRIMSON HERO, GODCHILD, BABY AND ME, ..adn this other one..but I don't care..lol~

lol shonen jump and shojo beat is what she is talking about. They are both manga magazines... awesome.
NewType is really good. It gives you some good info on games, manga, anime, and some new anime that's currently airing in Japan.
Beckett Anime, Newtype, Shoen(sp?) Jump maybe.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Newtype is the best out there when it comes to anime and manga information. Animerica was good, but Viz basically got rid of it. Now, it's a free mag that you can find at conventions.
I think Newtype is the best.
believe it or not, seventeen and cosmogirl are talking about Anime and Manga :S

Demonic Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Newtype...It even has free dvd in some issues and it has a fanart section as well...since you said that you like fanart! 3nodding
I love NewType. But it is WAY too much for my megar funds... crying
some good anime magazines are Anime for Girls and Anime Insider... 3nodding
Newtype, Animerica, and Anime Beckett are good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff