Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anybody have the English translation for the Gundam Sentinel / Gundam Wars III novel or any information about it? Google has failed me. crying

For those who don't know what Gundam Sentinel is, here's some infomation from Wikipedia:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the fall of 1987 the Japanese modeling magazine, Model Graphix, began to serialize an original monthly Gundam novel named Gundam Sentinel. The series ran from 1987 until its conslusion in the month of August in 1988. Gundam Sentinel easily became a cult hit due to the super-detailed mechanical designs of the series and the intricate story by verteran writer and Gundam fan Masaya Takahashi. Gundam Sentinel took a much more realistic look at the Gundam world, where mobile suits were seen more as fighter jets or military weapons then cartoonish robots. It was also the debut of Hajime Katoki, who has come to be one of Gundam's most prolific mechanical designers.

After Gundam Sentinel completed its run all of the individual articles were compiled by Model Graphix, some new material and tons of artwork was added, and it was published as a 320-page photo-novel under the title Gundam Wars III. Gundam Wars III, which was released in September of 1989, is highly regarded as one of the best Gundam books ever written.

In July of 1990 the story was again republished as a novel titled Gundam Sentinel: Alice's Confession.

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

Support Units
  • Argama-Class Assault Carrier (Pegasus III)
  • FF-08GB G-Core Variation
  • FF-08GB Wyvern
  • FXA-08GB G-Core
  • FXA-08GB[Bst] Core Booster
  • G-Core Booster Variation 1
  • G-Core Booster Variation 2
  • Magellan Kai class
  • Salamis Kai class

New Desides
Mobile Weapons

Support Units

Axis Zeon
Mobile Weapons
  • AMA-100 Zodiac
  • AMX-003 (MMT-1) Gaza-C
  • AMX-007 (MMT-3) Gaza-E

Support Units
Um... I don't think I know. Sorry. sweatdrop

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
Did you search on google for it , i mean for sites that have them?
Lord-SW
Did you search on google for it , i mean for sites that have them?

Yep. I found links to some really old, obscure message boards. They got my hopes up when one of them said that they had the first chapter translated, but all the supplied links were dead and outdated. crying
Sorry I don't know anything about that. The only thing I do that envolves gundam is that I build gundam models for fun. I don't really know any sites...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff