Boku no Pico

Wrathful Shade

Tokyo Ghoul
k rock789
Boku no Pico

Very funny >.>
Already seen it lol, not my cup of tea. :3
Ren Jiryou
I bet it has been recommended 100000x already but I say you try Tokyo Ghoul <3 ~ The anime's only in ep 4 right now but it's definitely something you'll be willing to wait for for a week...imo XD
I suggest you read the manga 'cause the anime skipped a lot of scenes but that's up to you~

Other Recommendations:
Gintama
Psycho-Pass
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Noragami
Blood+
Shingeki no Kyojin

I've started watching it and I was so impatient that I started reading it xD
He seems like so much more of a badass in the manga though, I have no clue why in the anime they made him see kinda wimpy o.o
BOMB4Y
I see you've seen Free! and Junjou Roman yum_puddi May I suggest Dramatical Murder? I'm currently really into that one.

I've heard a lot of good things about that! definitely going to check it out, thanks :3

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mashironeko
k rock789
Boku no Pico

Very funny >.>
Already seen it lol, not my cup of tea. :3

xD Sorry, I had to.

Dangerous Lunatic

Mashironeko
Ren Jiryou
I bet it has been recommended 100000x already but I say you try Tokyo Ghoul <3 ~ The anime's only in ep 4 right now but it's definitely something you'll be willing to wait for for a week...imo XD
I suggest you read the manga 'cause the anime skipped a lot of scenes but that's up to you~

Other Recommendations:
Gintama
Psycho-Pass
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Noragami
Blood+
Shingeki no Kyojin

I've started watching it and I was so impatient that I started reading it xD
He seems like so much more of a badass in the manga though, I have no clue why in the anime they made him see kinda wimpy o.o

TRUE THAT. And they discarded a lot of scenes </3 I mean..most anime adaptions do that anyway but it kinda messes up the character/event development. Some scenes seem rushed and /a bit/ out of place =/ That aside, I think the anime still deserves all the love <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff