anime, good?

OF COURSE!! 0.67320261437909 67.3% [ 103 ]
it's cool 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 15 ]
it's okay.. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 9 ]
i don't like it 0.026143790849673 2.6% [ 4 ]
lalalallalalalallalalalal 0.1437908496732 14.4% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
1 2 3 >

me and a friend of mine were thinking the other day...what if they made petshop of horrors into a live action movie? i mean, they're already doing that with aeon flux. Then we got to thinking even more and we thought...who would play who?
My question to everyone out there is this; What anime would you like to see live action, and who would play who?
Well you know Neon Genisis Evangelion is Be coming a live action movie Look it Up it true Same people who Did Lord of the Rings i want to see it in 2006 or 2007 i know it be worth it XD
paranoia agent
naruto
but both would be hard to do

konoha_ninja_elite
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:55 pm

paranoia agent
naruto

Jotai
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:51 pm

Well you know Neon Genisis Evangelion is Be coming a live action movie Look it Up it true Same people who Did Lord of the Rings i want to see it in 2006 or 2007 i know it be worth it XD

Shadow_girl148
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:40 pm

me and a friend of mine were thinking the other day...what if they made petshop of horrors into a live action movie? i mean, they're already doing that with aeon flux. Then we got to thinking even more and we thought...who would play who?
My question to everyone out there is this; What anime would you like to see live action, and who would play who?

SOrry but i am like Bored and she get gold same as me Make them long as hell people XD
I think it would be extremely hard to make fruits basket
konoha_ninja_elite
paranoia agent
naruto

Didn't Naruto become a live action already? I remember reading something about it.
id like to see Rurouni Kenshin as a live action - it'd be easy to transfer over into a live action i think. besides that, id like to see Naruto and Bleach live action as well mrgreen
Well, it already is a live action, but I want to see it anyway. I want to see the Nana live action movie, I like the music and from the trailers/video clips I've seen it looks like it will be true to the manga, but I don't know for sure.
I want to see that Sailor Moon Live Action series.

Dangerous Lover

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Legend_Ace
konoha_ninja_elite
paranoia agent
naruto

Didn't Naruto become a live action already? I remember reading something about it.

Yeah but it was made by a fan its not the real live actions moive only made by a fan !!

Well in a couple of years :

Dragob Ball Z

Transformer

Comrie High School

ect .... biggrin
well.. i love petshop of horrors. that would be an interesting live-action movie.. if they stuck close to the manga. the anime left out so much.. sad

hmm... i usually don't think about what anime i would like to see as live-action. i do like the live-action versions of sailor moon and cutey honey, so i think magical girl live-action shows would be interesting. heart
[whispers of sorrow]
It is so incredibly horrible that it was amazing.
Shadow_girl148

er, it wouldn't be anime any more. The original story might have been, but anime is by definition Japanese animation

Newbie Noob

Beaner_Person
[whispers of sorrow]
It is so incredibly horrible that it was amazing.

Oh my god, do you know how outrageous that show is? I'm in love with it.
a good 1 to do would have to be paranoia agent of course. that entire show is like a psycology lesson. but if not that then full metal alchemist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff