Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kirschwasser0097
Great speech!

I agree completely.....too many people today are ashamed of what they like and they end up with false friend because they pretend they lke other things and they end up miserable-not just because their friends don't really like what they like, but because they have to hide their real self from even their friends then...

It's sad and it's what the culture today is promoting-more fake smiles and hiding who we are because OMG if we tell them that we like this we're dirty!

<center>Sadly. sweatdrop

There's a difference though. If you yell your sex life around others...o___o;; Yeah... xd
</center>
LilyChan
Kirschwasser0097
Great speech!

I agree completely.....too many people today are ashamed of what they like and they end up with false friend because they pretend they lke other things and they end up miserable-not just because their friends don't really like what they like, but because they have to hide their real self from even their friends then...

It's sad and it's what the culture today is promoting-more fake smiles and hiding who we are because OMG if we tell them that we like this we're dirty!

<center>Sadly. sweatdrop

There's a difference though. If you yell your sex life around others...o___o;; Yeah... xd
</center>

well ,yes there is that...lol
but at the same time, if you're a girl who likes yaoi sitting among a group of girls who doesnt,(all manga readers) and they're discussing their favorite anime/manga couples and you pipe up with a couple like 'Cloud and Sephiroth' they all stop and stare and look disgusted-been there doen that >__<
Chaotic Crescent
Oh, but I know you love me. wink
heart

Oh Lilly, what about Shounen-ai and Shouji-ai (Spelling?). Are THSOE immoral? xd
I know just what your talking about! I like yuri personally.

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kirschwasser0097
LilyChan
Kirschwasser0097
Great speech!

<center>Sadly. sweatdrop

</center>

but at the same time, if you're a girl who likes yaoi sitting among a group of girls who doesnt,(all manga readers) and they're discussing their favorite anime/manga couples and you pipe up with a couple like 'Cloud and Sephiroth' they all stop and stare and look disgusted-been there doen that >__<

<center>Eh. Let them think what they want. xd

However, I try to control my yaoi talk amongst those who doesn't want to hear it. :3

Sa; XD Of course not.
</center>
LilyChan
Kirschwasser0097
LilyChan
Kirschwasser0097
Great speech!

<center>Sadly. sweatdrop

</center>

<center>Eh. Let them think what they want. xd

However, I try to control my yaoi talk amongst those who doesn't want to hear it. :3

Sa; XD Of course not.
</center>

yeah i try not to though-they say whatever they want around me even if i don't like it-i'm just returning the courtesy XD

oh yes, btw, nice outfit!
Damn, ruin my dream again! crying I wanted to run to all the religious uptights and say I was immoral!

Wait... I already am!! XD
Much love. heart
Lovely message, I sometimes feel ashamed of liking yaoi. sweatdrop

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kirschwasser0097
yeah i try not to though-they say whatever they want around me even if i don't like it-i'm just returning the courtesy XD

<center>Ahh. I see. 3nodding

Thanks ^^ Yours is cute too!
</center>
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. (Reffering to 1st post) There seems to be a kind of negative stigma surrounding things like yaoi and yuri around here, so it's made me a little worried about liking those things (I am a HUGE fan of yaoi and yuri)

But reading this post made me feel better about what I like.

Thank you!

biggrin biggrin biggrin
LilyChan
Kirschwasser0097

<center>Ahh. I see. 3nodding

Thanks ^^ Yours is cute too!
</center>

thanks! ^_^
it's actually pretty cheap but i like the way it looks better than some of the expensive stuff lol
i agree with the topic creator
i am a guy and i absolutely love yaoi...^_^

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RubberSoul
Lovely message, I sometimes feel ashamed of liking yaoi. sweatdrop

<center>Aww, thanks. ^^

We can be yaoi friends. Then you don't have to be afraid! >DD

eek I spy with my little eye Gilbert in your sig! <333

FengShuiSensei; Anytime. ^^

Kirschwasser0097; Yeah, but it's nice to have the expensive stuff. Just to flaunt what you could afford. xd
</center>
Yay, beautifully said.

*subscribes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out