Toonami AND Adult Swim! 0.12714776632302 12.7% [ 74 ]
I get my own stuff! tapes and dvd's 0.77835051546392 77.8% [ 453 ]
Total Votes:[ 582 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I'm not trying to single out or anything eek just something to do

I'm willing to buy dvd's and stuff...nothing huge though
Well...i get dvd's....but i dont buy then XD.......burn baby burn!
i get dvds, stuff from net, and tape stuff!
I got the good stuff. 3nodding
Wow. Your levels are severely lacking. I'd think 'owning stuff' would be the minimal requirement for an anime fan. What about checking out fan websites/MLs, reading fanfiction, writing fics/drawing fanart, doujinshi, going to cons, getting into cosplay, getting into J-pop, J-rock, Visual Kei, starting an original manga, publishing your manga, learning Japanese, moving to Japan... to say nothing of the number of anime/manga/merchandise you own.

I'm on the 'burned out, selling the collection but continuing the original manga' stage, myself.
Darkling
Wow. Your levels are severely lacking. I'd think 'owning stuff' would be the minimal requirement for an anime fan. What about checking out fan websites/MLs, reading fanfiction, writing fics/drawing fanart, doujinshi, going to cons, getting into cosplay, getting into J-pop, J-rock, Visual Kei, starting an original manga, publishing your manga, learning Japanese, moving to Japan... to say nothing of the number of anime/manga/merchandise you own.

I'm on the 'burned out, selling the collection but continuing the original manga' stage, myself.

I AGREE...............
Mmm.. I love the internet.. I can buy my own s**t. heart
I get my own stuff! tapes and dvd's
Try Meganimedvd.com very cheap selling anime all the stuff you need though.
like 10$ per disc, lot of selection. and no i aint advertising its just the cheapest site i could find
you forgot a really important one.
spending hours and hours...sometime a day or two getting fansubbed anime online.
that would be me. well i buy licensed dvds too. mostly films tho.

3,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Himwari
Mmm.. I love the internet.. I can buy my own s**t. heart

You pay for your own s**t? xd

Okay seriously now. I agree with Darkling. It's far more that owning DVD's and tapes. Fanfics fansites etc. are a big part of it...
i mainly download fansubs as they are coming out...
hehe, before they are even licensed...
For those who thought the levels are lacking....... sweatdrop NOTE:Manga was not mentioned at all, or all other products, the question at hand was directly involving only anime, and ownership was not the lowest standard...... sweatdrop

bump?
I buy everything. Manga and Anime. It could be something I've never heard of and I'll pick it up.
i usually buy or rent anime, i used to download it but i can't anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces