Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hellhound

is the anime lacking all the bl content of the game?

Egg

iiHinata-kitty

theres still bl content o: latest episode noiz kissed aoba so im guessing theyre going through with his route..?
though i dont know how extreme its going to get... god knows the gameplay was full of guro/gore and sex scenes aplenty emotion_dowant

my theory is that i believe the bl content will still be in it, but theyll just tone it down maybe? who knows yet, though.

Kawaii Hellhound

KoyubiChan
iiHinata-kitty

theres still bl content o: latest episode noiz kissed aoba so im guessing theyre going through with his route..?
though i dont know how extreme its going to get... god knows the gameplay was full of guro/gore and sex scenes aplenty emotion_dowant

my theory is that i believe the bl content will still be in it, but theyll just tone it down maybe? who knows yet, though.

hmm alrighty. I just really don't like it when a bl game is turned into a non bl anime...
I'm weary about Love Stage!! It is like, my all time favorite manga and I'm so afraid the anime will be sooo softcore bl

Egg

iiHinata-kitty
KoyubiChan
iiHinata-kitty

hmm alrighty. I just really don't like it when a bl game is turned into a non bl anime...
I'm weary about Love Stage!! It is like, my all time favorite manga and I'm so afraid the anime will be sooo softcore bl

ugh gosh same here :[ just have my hopes up dmmd will be like the visual novel and not some typical vanilla shounen ai bs... i would be upset scream
i saw the first episode of love stage!!. didnt know it had a manga tho emotion_c8 lets hope as well they don'truin it emotion_0A0

Mega Fatcat

i've only gotten through the Clear rout on the game and I'm in the middle of the Koujaku rout. How in the ******** are you supposed to get virus and trip ********

Egg

CHiKiDORii
i've only gotten through the Clear rout on the game and I'm in the middle of the Koujaku rout. How in the ******** are you supposed to get virus and trip ********]
if you mean how to get virus and trip's ending you have to go through ren's route to see it since they dont have their own separate route.
to get to ren's route you have to finish noiz, clear, koujaku, amd mink's route first tho emotion_c8

Mega Fatcat

KoyubiChan
CHiKiDORii
i've only gotten through the Clear rout on the game and I'm in the middle of the Koujaku rout. How in the ******** are you supposed to get virus and trip ********]

if you mean how to get virus and trip's ending you have to go through ren's route to see it since they dont have their own separate route.
to get to ren's route you have to finish noiz, clear, koujaku, amd mink's route first tho emotion_c8

I dont wana do Mink's routh eeeueeueeuhhghgh
thanks for helping tho

Egg

CHiKiDORii
KoyubiChan
CHiKiDORii

I dont wana do Mink's routh eeeueeueeuhhghgh
thanks for helping tho

oh man trust me, i didnt wanna do his route either D: i was told beforehandwhat happens in it and i ccompletely wanted to skip it.... but i had no choice.. cuz important things about him are said there and yeah crying
you're welcome c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces