Welcome to Gaia! ::

FIRST I JUST WANT TO START OFF WITH THIS

KAKASHI SUSANOO AND DOUBLE SHARINGAN

NOW
, OBITO WAS NEVER ABLE TO USE SUSANOO

SUSANOOS ABILITIES AND COLOR DEPENDS ON THE USER RIGHT ?
NOW WHAT IF KAKASHI CAN IMPLIMENT HIS COPY MOVES WITH SUSANOO THUS MAKING IT HELLA STRONG
HE DIDN'T EVEN WORK FOR PERFECT SUSANOO LIKE THE UCHIHAS AND STILL MANAGES TO RELEASE A PERFECTED ONE .

AND DO YA THINK HE WILL REALLY BE 6TH HOKAGE ? I BELIEVE HE WILL LISTEN TO OBITO

WHAT DO YA THINK crying crying

Dangerous Hunter

Is it bad, that i notice kakashi less than other characters? He just never really stood out. To me at least. -le shrug-
Inky Brushes
Is it bad, that i notice kakashi less than other characters? He just never really stood out. To me at least. -le shrug-

I Know right but what is your thoughts though because now he literally has a sword and something tells me he will literally do LIGHTNING BLADE LOL

Dangerous Hunter

Vyler
Inky Brushes

I Know right but what is your thoughts though because now he literally has a sword and something tells me he will literally do LIGHTNING BLADE LOL

Im kind of upset, i want naruto to be hokage but it looks like we might have to wait. T-T Damn kakashi is gonna be one boring hokage... And if kakashi can do that, then yes he will be super strong. Sasuke's shock after kakashi obtained sharingan again lol

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
"let's talk everything Naruto"??? isn't that what the Naruto forum is for?

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Vyler

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Wait. As much as I love Kakashi, isn't Sasuke the one to be Hokage? redface
kishimoto is liek my neighbor and he told me hinata becomes hokage

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
let me refer you to this topic http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anime-manga-comics/so-anyone-else-consider-naruto-a-failure/t.93505639/

"Of course I mean the character and not the series overall(even if I think the series is garbage there's no denying the money it raked in). I mean, sure he's had an ok amount character development, but he's almost a complete failure when it comes to the total amount of techniques he knows.

Most if not all of his moves are based around spamming the shadow cone Jutsu and using rasengan and it's variations. Now, this was acceptable pre timeskip, but now this is just embarrassing. He has all of these external sources to gain an almost godly amount of chakra and the best he can do is summon more clones? Oh, wait, he can summon a giant frog....can someone please tell me why people root for him still?

I mean, I'm not even going to get into the plot itself, because I don't feel opening that can of worms." - protonig
BOMB4Y
Wait. As much as I love Kakashi, isn't Sasuke the one to be Hokage? redface

No kakashi becomes hokage , in the last movie you see that Naruto is like 18 now , sakura looks sexy as s**t , they didn't release sasukes new look
But in the trailer for Naruto the last you see that he doesn't yet look like he is hokage and he has his yin seal wrapped up
My take is that in the last movie kakashi dies or resigns and Naruto and sasuke have their last fight and one of them wins and becomes hokage as much as I love sasuke he isn't material for homage and the village will be skeptical of him no matter what maybe shikamaru and sasuke will be narutos advisors , shikamaru being the rest of narutos brains ND sasuke being narutos pure back up

I mean think of a shadow possession combination with sasukes rinnegon teleportation

These are my thoughts

And maybe tsunade dies and sakura becomes lead ninja in medicine because she can.do the thingy tsunade does
Vyler

NOW

NOW WHAT IF KAKASHI CAN IMPLIMENT HIS COPY MOVES WITH SUSANOO THUS MAKING IT HELLA STRONG
HE DIDN'T EVEN WORK FOR PERFECT SUSANOO LIKE THE UCHIHAS AND STILL MANAGES TO RELEASE A PERFECTED ONE .

AND DO YA THINK HE WILL REALLY BE 6TH HOKAGE ? I BELIEVE HE WILL LISTEN TO OBITO

well u need two sharingan for susanoo and since kakashi is the copy ninja he just needs to copy sasuke's susanoo, i dont think he can make it any stronger then sasuke's tbh, dudes still has a rinnengan over him
Azya777
Vyler

NOW

well u need two sharingan for susanoo and since kakashi is the copy ninja he just needs to copy sasuke's susanoo, i dont think he can make it any stronger then sasuke's tbh, dudes still has a rinnengan over him
he didn't copy his susanoo once hegot both eyes from obito he was able to have obitos susanoo your have to remember that photo just activated his sharingan moments before he had given one to kakashi
So he was never able to activate susanoo or anything but as they both got older and stronger they got mangekyo and kamui which means that since both got mangakyo he's able to activate his (obitos) gekkengenki susanoo but the thing is they all look different from each other kakashis can fly like sasukes but it has a scar on it's face like kakashi maybe it's different maybe it's the same who knows we will find out
I love Obito.

I'm waiting for the Naruto vs Sasuke fight already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff