Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

Dodger869
washu-the-powerful
Love the series. never bothered to watch the second season.

they're making a third season, but it comes out in December. crying

There is no proof that there's gonna be a third season. There is gonna be a live action , if that's what your referring too.

Kawaii Shounen

Neon Wasteland
Dodger869
washu-the-powerful

There is no proof that there's gonna be a third season. There is gonna be a live action , if that's what your referring too.

oh ******** thank you

I was in denial already

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I adore Black Butler and all, but I cannot stand the mass overload of fangirls on Sebastian. That is why I think he is less desirable towards me, so I prefer Claude of Sebastian.

Intermediate Genius

23,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
I really enjoy reading the Kuroshitsuji manga, but I never watched the anime past the first episode. I do hear that the OVAs are pretty good, though.
i liked this manga even though it was as ridiculous. The setup, anime logic and cliches made me lol so hard but l can appreciate that ciel made a compact with the demon butler. I want to know what's going to happen to him.
bittersweet music

I tried to watch the series (anime) and cound't past the first episode.

is to cliche for me, they tried to mix demon stuff with butler and slice shonen-ai scenes

no.

the manga actually, I don't remember where I stop.
and the art is more shocking, more cruel than the anime, still I don't see how sebastian is ''hot''

The art?

Shy Sweetheart

I enjoy the series but I don't enjoy it's fanbase. I don't ship Ciel/Sebastian and therefore I don't care for the mass squealing whenever they so much as look at each other in a panel.

I like the manga more than the anime, though the current arc isn't that interesting. I can't wait for it to be over. Going from zombies on a boat to preppy-pretty-boys playing cricket is a big disappointing leap.
bittersweet music
rpglol101
I seriously have no idea why people like this anime so much. Do they want the earl to make out with the butler? But seriously it sounds like a poetic soap opera most of the time.

thank you

and what the ********, there is really a third season?

yeah, their making a third. but it comes out in December.
Neon Wasteland
Dodger869
washu-the-powerful

there doesn't have to be proof. it's just that awesome!

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
I liked Mey Rin and Grell as well lol, & also the undertaker. He was kind of sexy in his own way lol. Was totally shocked when I found out he was a old bad a** Reaper.
~~~

HDMI

Ruthless Sweetheart

I love the Kuroshitsuji manga, and the anime is good up until it starts diverging too much. I don't like the changes they make towards the end.
I really like the mixture of sillyness and serious darkness.

Ruthless Sweetheart

StrangelySilentSoul

I like the manga more than the anime, though the current arc isn't that interesting. I can't wait for it to be over. Going from zombies on a boat to preppy-pretty-boys playing cricket is a big disappointing leap.
Yeah, the boat arc was fantastic, I'm not feeling the boy-school thing. I hope they wrap it up soon and move on to something more interesting.

Shy Sweetheart

ShadowedMoonlight
Yeah, the boat arc was fantastic, I'm not feeling the boy-school thing. I hope they wrap it up soon and move on to something more interesting.

It just feels so out of place and sort of childish to put the characters into a school setting. Plus, it's probably just me, but the pacing feels really slow... probably because nothing is really happening... I just want them to find the queen's relative and move on quickly.

EDIT: Also your signature is amazing. I love Petshop of Horrors.

Ruthless Sweetheart

StrangelySilentSoul
ShadowedMoonlight

It just feels so out of place and sort of childish to put the characters into a school setting. Plus, it's probably just me, but the pacing feels really slow... probably because nothing is really happening... I just want them to find the queen's relative and move on quickly.
Yeah, the pacing is more like when the series first started, and seems a little strange after the murder-mystery and zombie-boat. I know that they have something of a pattern of lightening things up between all the dark stuff - the curry thing comes to mind - but this isn't the most entertaining arc.
Also, I really loathe cricket, so that probably doesn't help.

Shy Sweetheart

ShadowedMoonlight
Yeah, the pacing is more like when the series first started, and seems a little strange after the murder-mystery and zombie-boat. I know that they have something of a pattern of lightening things up between all the dark stuff - the curry thing comes to mind - but this isn't the most entertaining arc.
Also, I really loathe cricket, so that probably doesn't help.

I feel the same way about cricket. Whenever they start discussing terminology I just start skim-reading. Hopefully now that they've found the principle the cricket can take a backseat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff