Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
I'm so excited rofl
I can't wait to see everyone from the circus actually on screen.
It's my favorite arc in the manga and just pffft

Timid Cutie-Pie

No way, whats that?!

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
f4ll3nx4ng3l
No way, whats that?!

The 3rd season of Kuroshitsuji

Partying Reveler

The Half Demon Inuko
f4ll3nx4ng3l
No way, whats that?!

The 3rd season of Kuroshitsuji

No it's not. It's a New series. 3rd season implies that it's gonna kick off were the 2nd season left off.

The first episode is out now and from what i've watched they basically are acting like the 2nd season never ******** happend. Cause the First episode is a re-cap of what happened in the first half of Season1 . Though really it's just a re-telling of the first 2 arcs of the manga. I'm glad they did that let's all pretend that piece of s**t 2nd season never happened.
Episode 1 was practically just an introduction. Can't wait for episode 2 !! heart heart SID are doing the opening again :3
BoingBoingCrash
Episode 1 was practically just an introduction. Can't wait for episode 2 !! heart heart SID are doing the opening again :3

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat episode 1 is out ????
AGeekyLink
BoingBoingCrash

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat episode 1 is out ????

Got subbed a couple hours ago! NOW GO YOUNG ONE!!! crying

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ITS A LEGITIMATE THING NOW????
*goes to search*

Snack

The Half Demon Inuko
I'm so excited rofl
I can't wait to see everyone from the circus actually on screen.
It's my favorite arc in the manga and just pffft
Reactions to Ciel being a perfect cutie butt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel complete my favorite series has more animation and I get to see sexy Circus people in color~ I love Finni and Lau too but Ciel has a big impact on me for this series xP

Demonic Spectator

I hope Ciel is put through great suffering in this arc. That would only thing worth watching.

It's not that I hate the character, but his role in the story, a bland Twilight-esque main "protagonist" with the personality of a dumb door. Wooden, bland, only two sided and only used to progress the plot with the more interesting characters.

The only time I've found Ciel interesting was in season 2 of Black Butler. Where he wasn't using Sebastian as an attack dog for every single little task, he was actively using his own two hands to try and kill Alois.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Claude Faustus
I hope Ciel is put through great suffering in this arc. That would only thing worth watching.

It's not that I hate the character, but his role in the story, a bland Twilight-esque main "protagonist" with the personality of a dumb door. Wooden, bland, only two sided and only used to progress the plot with the more interesting characters.

The only time I've found Ciel interesting was in season 2 of Black Butler. Where he wasn't using Sebastian as an attack dog for every single little task, he was actively using his own two hands to try and kill Alois.
Do you follow the manga?
The latest arc actually has Ciel going through immense suffering. It actually shows more of his true weakness and actually has Sebastian pretty much fed up with his crap xD Its awesome

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Wait, they're making one? A third season? surprised

I somewhat heard of it. Gotta look it up.

Omg Snake whee
JUST WATCH IT look like a new demon will be after ciel lol

Partying Reveler

Little Chimi
JUST WATCH IT look like a new demon will be after ciel lol

No there's not. This isn't the shitty 2nd Season. This actually Follows the manga there is no other Demon.

Ciel goes to investigate a Circus and finds some crazy s**t. Also, Will the reaper has a bigger role honestly it's about time the Reapers are the best characters.
i did like the new gray outfit ciel has

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces