Welcome to Gaia! ::

cladkimi
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi
You make a good point and it would be a good one to point out if you took the time to track the posters who bash inu-yasha. You see, the flaw in your post is that you assume that every single hentai fan-person bashes inu-yasha fan-people. Just because a hentai fan states that they love it (On a side note, I have never seen) doesn't mean that they instantly insult inu-yasha. Now I am not saying that no hentai fanatics do not do this, but you can not assume that all do so. The same would apply to the inu-yasha fans. No one is a hypocrite and it is wrong to group people into hypocracy. You should declare it on an individual basis only.

-edit- The logical thing to do to prove your arguement would be to bookmark the threads where you see the hypocracy taking place and put them all in one massive thread. I would gladly help with that for it will take away the credibility of many people and allow the more intelligent people like ourselves to actually have a discussion without idiotic interuption.

Exactly what I ma trying to say.
Thank you, I knew I wasn't alone in this

Your welcome. Dont worry about being alone, Im both an Inuyasha and hentai fan, and I dont like being lumped together with n00bs.
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi
You make a good point and it would be a good one to point out if you took the time to track the posters who bash inu-yasha. You see, the flaw in your post is that you assume that every single hentai fan-person bashes inu-yasha fan-people. Just because a hentai fan states that they love it (On a side note, I have never seen) doesn't mean that they instantly insult inu-yasha. Now I am not saying that no hentai fanatics do not do this, but you can not assume that all do so. The same would apply to the inu-yasha fans. No one is a hypocrite and it is wrong to group people into hypocracy. You should declare it on an individual basis only.

-edit- The logical thing to do to prove your arguement would be to bookmark the threads where you see the hypocracy taking place and put them all in one massive thread. I would gladly help with that for it will take away the credibility of many people and allow the more intelligent people like ourselves to actually have a discussion without idiotic interuption.

Your welcome. Dont worry about being alone, Im both an Inuyasha and hentai fan, and I dont like being lumped together with n00bs.
INU FAN! DIE! Just kidding, I dislike the show for the repetative plot lines and how I believe it to be one of Mrs. Takahashi's worst works, but I have nothing against fans. For after all, what we like and dislike is all subjective anyone, so what makes us matter is how we act and you do a fine job.
cladkimi
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi

INU FAN! DIE! Just kidding, I dislike the show for the repetative plot lines and how I believe it to be one of Mrs. Takahashi's worst works, but I have nothing against fans. For after all, what we like and dislike is all subjective anyone, so what makes us matter is how we act and you do a fine job.

I was a fan of it a few years back before it got such a horible fanbase((before it came to America)). And I liked it then, I know its repetative. im only really a fan of about half the first season.
Karasu_Kibo
kuroshimi
Karasu_Kibo
Your generalizing. Not all Inuyasha bashers hate Inuyasha. Not all of them like hentai. And not all of them are hipocrits.

I made that quite clear that I didn't think either fans were like that. neutral

Then I must have clearly missed it neutral .

*takes out video camara* Watch the fur fly.
Rio Ri
Karasu_Kibo
kuroshimi
Karasu_Kibo
Your generalizing. Not all Inuyasha bashers hate Inuyasha. Not all of them like hentai. And not all of them are hipocrits.

I made that quite clear that I didn't think either fans were like that. neutral

Then I must have clearly missed it neutral .

*takes out video camara* Watch the fur fly.
Yeah you're too late, nothing happened...Clad Kimi is out of here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces