Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, now we all know about the bashing of the "overly rated and loved show, Inuyasha" right? Of course we do. stare We witness the threads and the flaming every day. Now, I'm not really here to complain about the flaming of the show or the "now thing" to do by hating it..even though it's obvious, yet nobody seems to say anything. I'm here to talk about why a lot of people complain about the show Inuyasha and it's fangirls, and yet, the same people that bash the show are in love with the now ever rising fad called..Hentai. A lot of the people who come into an Inuyasha thread and complain about the hyped up super illiterate fangirls of Inuyasha or any other "popular" show for that matter, or there to state their "opinion" on how any sane and intelligent person could like a "dumb and boring" show such as that, are in fact the same people that I see in other threads about hentai, screaming their little heads off about how hentai is awesome and they are in fact "In love" with all of it. Don't you think you are being a little hypocritical? Now, I'm not saying ALL Hentai fans are like that, just as I'm not saying that Inuyasha fans are ALL like that. [Edited for angry mob purposes.] I have no problem with hentai, so don't think I'm just pointing fingers at it or it's fans, just because I don't watch it myself doesn't mean I want to bash it. I also have no problem with Inuyasha, I watch the show and think it's great, so I'm on board with both these things.
Doesn't anyone else see this? Or..am I the only one yet again?
Your generalizing. Not all Inuyasha bashers hate Inuyasha. Not all of them like hentai. And not all of them are hipocrits.
Karasu_Kibo
Your generalizing. Not all Inuyasha bashers hate Inuyasha. Not all of them like hentai. And not all of them are hipocrits.

I made that quite clear that I didn't think either fans were like that. neutral
You make a good point and it would be a good one to point out if you took the time to track the posters who bash inu-yasha. You see, the flaw in your post is that you assume that every single hentai fan-person bashes inu-yasha fan-people. Just because a hentai fan states that they love it (On a side note, I have never seen) doesn't mean that they instantly insult inu-yasha. Now I am not saying that no hentai fanatics do not do this, but you can not assume that all do so. The same would apply to the inu-yasha fans. No one is a hypocrite and it is wrong to group people into hypocracy. You should declare it on an individual basis only.

-edit- The logical thing to do to prove your arguement would be to bookmark the threads where you see the hypocracy taking place and put them all in one massive thread. I would gladly help with that for it will take away the credibility of many people and allow the more intelligent people like ourselves to actually have a discussion without idiotic interuption.
kuroshimi
Karasu_Kibo

I made that quite clear that I didn't think either fans were like that. neutral

Then I must have clearly missed it neutral .
cladkimi
You make a good point and it would be a good one to point out if you took the time to track the posters who bash inu-yasha. You see, the flaw in your post is that you assume that every single hentai fan-person bashes inu-yasha fan-people. Just because a hentai fan states that they love it (On a side note, I have never seen) doesn't mean that they instantly insult inu-yasha. Now I am not saying that no hentai fanatics do not do this, but you can not assume that all do so. The same would apply to the inu-yasha fans. No one is a hypocrite and it is wrong to group people into hypocracy. You should declare it on an individual basis only.

Okay, now we all know about the bashing of the "overly rated and loved show, Inuyasha" right? Of course we do. We witness the threads and the flaming every day. Now, I'm not really here to complain about the flaming of the show or the "now thing" to do by hating it..even though it's obvious, yet nobody seems to say anything. I'm here to talk about why a lot of people complain about the show Inuyasha and it's fangirls, and yet, the same people that bash the show are in love with the now ever rising fad called..Hentai. A lot of the people who come into an Inuyasha thread and complain about the hyped up super illiterate fangirls of Inuyasha or any other "popular" show for that matter, or there to state their "opinion" on how any sane and intelligent person could like a "dumb and boring" show such as that, are in fact the same people that I see in other threads about hentai, screaming their little heads off about how hentai is awesome and they are in fact "In love" with all of it. Don't you think you are being a little hypocritical? Now, I'm not saying ALL Hentai fans are like that, just as I'm not saying that Inuyasha fans are ALL like that, but the majority of both is the same or close enough. I have no problem with hentai, so don't think I'm just pointing fingers at it or it's fans, just because I don't watch it myself doesn't mean I want to bash it. I also have no problem with Inuyasha, I watch the show and think it's great, so I'm on board with both these things.
cladkimi

-edit- The logical thing to do to prove your arguement would be to bookmark the threads where you see the hypocracy taking place and put them all in one massive thread. I would gladly help with that for it will take away the credibility of many people and allow the more intelligent people like ourselves to actually have a discussion without idiotic interuption.

Exactly what I ma trying to say.
I'm not one for hypocrisy, so I tend not to yell and caps lock anything in any thread.

I'm pretty much up against anyone that uses the caps lock on a regular basis. And emotes. One to 3 emotes a paragraph, plix gonk .

I myself don't know of many people who fit the description of "Anti Inuyasha nub" and "Hentai nub" at the same time. Of course, I also don't speak for anyone besides myself.
kuroshimi
cladkimi

Okay, now we all know about the bashing of the "overly rated and loved show, Inuyasha" right? Of course we do. We witness the threads and the flaming every day. Now, I'm not really here to complain about the flaming of the show or the "now thing" to do by hating it..even though it's obvious, yet nobody seems to say anything. I'm here to talk about why a lot of people complain about the show Inuyasha and it's fangirls, and yet, the same people that bash the show are in love with the now ever rising fad called..Hentai. A lot of the people who come into an Inuyasha thread and complain about the hyped up super illiterate fangirls of Inuyasha or any other "popular" show for that matter, or there to state their "opinion" on how any sane and intelligent person could like a "dumb and boring" show such as that, are in fact the same people that I see in other threads about hentai, screaming their little heads off about how hentai is awesome and they are in fact "In love" with all of it. Don't you think you are being a little hypocritical? Now, I'm not saying ALL Hentai fans are like that, just as I'm not saying that Inuyasha fans are ALL like that, but the majority of both is the same or close enough. I have no problem with hentai, so don't think I'm just pointing fingers at it or it's fans, just because I don't watch it myself doesn't mean I want to bash it. I also have no problem with Inuyasha, I watch the show and think it's great, so I'm on board with both these things.

Then whats your point. To complain about a few users who do this? Ok, but you didnt have to waste space over it.
kuroshimi
the same people that bash the show are in love with the now ever rising fad called..Hentai.

That's where I stopped reading.
Karasu_Kibo
kuroshimi
cladkimi

Then whats your point. To complain about a few users who do this? Ok, but you didnt have to waste space over it.

I wouldn't say a few, but thats just me. And I'm trying to get my point across that the same thing that fans did to Inuyasha is happening to Hentai. I don't think it's a waste of space..but whatever floats your boat.
kuroshimi
cladkimi

That highlighting is enough to prove that you are generalizing. You are saying that not all hentai fans hate inu-yasha and vise versa, but then you say that most do...as you can clearly see here...
Quote:
Now, I'm not saying ALL Hentai fans are like that, just as I'm not saying that Inuyasha fans are ALL like that, but the majority of both is the same or close enough...
This would be a true statement with proof, but without, it is just a rude generalization comment. This is major generalization and you only prove yourself to be a hypocrite. You can easily fix this by understanding that not even most are like this, each person is different and shouldn't be grouped just for the actions of one. You only continue the terrible cycle of generalization which can lead to racism (not in this situation) by using this mind set. Please do us all a favor and change your post as not to anger anyone
Karasu_Kibo
cladkimi

Exactly what I ma trying to say.
Thank you, I knew I wasn't alone in this
cladkimi
kuroshimi
cladkimi

That highlighting is enough to prove that you are generalizing. You are saying that not all hentai fans hate inu-yasha and vise versa, but then you say that most do...as you can clearly see here...
Quote:
Now, I'm not saying ALL Hentai fans are like that, just as I'm not saying that Inuyasha fans are ALL like that, but the majority of both is the same or close enough...
This would be a true statement with proof, but without, it is just a rude generalization comment. This is major generalization and you only prove yourself to be a hypocrite. You can easily fix this by understanding that not even most are like this, each person is different and shouldn't be grouped just for the actions of one. You only continue the terrible cycle of generalization which can lead to racism (not in this situation) by using this mind set. Please do us all a favor and change your post as not to anger anyone

I understand what your saying, I will try and get proof of this, I'm doing this very late at night so I'll get more info tomorrow. And I fixed it, I'm not perfect..but I can fix my mistakes. Thanks for your post.
Anytime, please PM me if you do start a thread to point out hypocracy for it is needed so we can all understand and solve our mistakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff