emotion_bigheart the story is cute cat_4laugh
Manga Grl 01
emotion_bigheart the story is cute cat_4laugh

I can only agree with you heart

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
My boyfriend introduced me to this series. IT IS SO GOOD! Finally, a main character who doesn't drop everything to fawn over her love interest.
Mahrahia
My boyfriend introduced me to this series. IT IS SO GOOD! Finally, a main character who doesn't drop everything to fawn over her love interest.

True true, she does act reasonable while she's in love smile

Dapper Conventioneer

14,015 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Not even gold and silver can

lol ive watched and read most of it. but i just bought the 1 volume manga last week.

break the two of us...

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
lissje
Mahrahia

It's so refreshing! Omg I can't stop using puns from the manga rofl

I kind of imagined how life would be if Sawako chose the other guy. He seemed nice.
I read the manga first, which I really enjoyed., The anime was excellent too. It's such a simple, slow moving story but it's so refreshing in between all the fast paced animes I've been watching. The art is also super pretty, which helps heart

Shameless Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Yes. I love it!
ferret31
Not even gold and silver can

lol ive watched and read most of it. but i just bought the 1 volume manga last week.

break the two of us...

Buy more heart XD
Mahrahia
lissje
Mahrahia

It's so refreshing! Omg I can't stop using puns from the manga rofl

I kind of imagined how life would be if Sawako chose the other guy. He seemed nice.

Haha, I wonder about that too xD But that will be a secret for both of us razz
youtastelikefishbiscuits
I read the manga first, which I really enjoyed., The anime was excellent too. It's such a simple, slow moving story but it's so refreshing in between all the fast paced animes I've been watching. The art is also super pretty, which helps heart

The story is really refreshing, most couples in animes are coming so fast together xD And since it was so slow we all could enjoy it longer :3
Tsukiyama Hara
Yes. I love it!

Yaaay! heart

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
lissje

Haha, I wonder about that too xD But that will be a secret for both of us razz

Yeah I guess. I wonder if he would end up with that friend of Sawako...I forgot her name, it's been so long since I read it lol

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I only kept up with the manga, the film was exceptional, I didn't watch much of the anime... I found some similar mangas to it though... But in retrospect, one of the best series I've seen by far...

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I enjoyed the firat season to an extent, started watching the second but felt it was way slow-paced for my liking. Gorgeous animation and cute congept though smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff