Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bookworm

I was going to watch it but I started something else instead, can't remember what that was now... anyway I'll give it a shot though I have pretty low expectations of it.
I. Am. PSYCHED.

I'm quite partial to dubs if they're good, and I really prefer to watch this show dubbed considering how fast paced it is, but I really don't want to drop the kind of money they're asking for the DVDs. For now I'll just watch it on toonami and hopefully they'll release a complete box later.

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I watched it all already and reshowed it to my friend on Netflix. But I am glad people with cable will be able to see it. I usually only watch anime on the internet or on Netflix and Amazon prime tv. Since my roku box has a bigger selection of anime shows. Not to mention the crunchyroll channel.

Shy Seeker

tbh, i saw this coming when i first saw it,i believe it is gonna stick around for a long time and costantly aired.it just seems natural
Cb Lord
tbh, i saw this coming when i first saw it,i believe it is gonna stick around for a long time and costantly aired.it just seems natural

Knowing Aniplex, I doubt it. This will probably just be a one-off airing to promote the show, like SAO was.

Demonic Hero

Kind of hesitant on it being shown on Toonami.
A bigger fandom can result in some negative gross things to come from it...

But well, I suppose I can be glad for it getting noticed overseas now, I suppose.
I'd watch it but I don't have cable so...

Shaggy Dog

Saw a lot of it on my dashboard back when it was originally airing and I thought the art style looked cool, so maybe I'll check it out.
I'm curious to how they're going to censor close to the end of the series. Watched and loved the show, yet curious to how much they are willing to show.
Mikado Yumi
I'm curious to how they're going to censor close to the end of the series. Watched and loved the show, yet curious to how much they are willing to show.

Also for that matter what is it with the DVR and claiming Sword Art Online is the Saturday after this one, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Insularis's Waifu

Witty Phantom

Loyal Assassin Jafar
Ew.

Jafar what happened?
EEEEE~

I'm so excited!

I love KLK so much, i can't wait to see more of the english dub. I saw a few episodes of it already and the voices are great!

Werewolf

I adored Kill La Kill.
I watched it on Crunchyroll, I rewatched it, I've purchased and pre-ordered all of the Limited Collectors editions from the Website.
And for once, I think that a DUB is actually, pretty freaking fantastic, even though when I first heard the voices, I was terrified.

While I am excited that it is getting more recognition, I am also terrified.
1/12 people I had watch this show, liked it.
And he already liked Gurren Lagann.

Everyone else bitched to me about fan service, and how its over the top.
Which is how it is supposed to be, and even makes fun of itself, for being.

I am, however, taking solace in the fact that the series is complete, and cannot be continued, if it goes high mainstream, and therefore it cannot get ruined.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff