Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

I love Blue Exorcist. ^^ Well, I call it Ao no Exorcist, but whatever. I love Rin. <3 His tail is adorable. xD I like the manga better than the anime.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That sounds interesting. O: You're better at speculating than I am, sadly. I have no imagination when it comes to these kinds of things... emo

On a side note, I drew Amaimon. orz

• | | | | •
read enough and write enough and you can get pretty good at spotting potential plotbunnies (and believe me, I read more than enough, in school I was grounded only from reading twice because I was reading too much... which only lead to me writing more and talking my resource teacher to give me a reading project). I've actually got this one character in my stories who isn't overly strong but kicks butt because besides being a limited shapeshifter she's also a genre savvy author who focuses on urban fantasy stories, based off the idea that knows their tropes well enough to judge the outcome of things and work to manipulate their outcome. I've revamped her a few times, but in most versions she was a coywolf shifter since I figured that would fit that idea best (amusingly enough for a while there I was leaning between coyote, coywolf, or red wolf... but with the recent genetic testing showing red wolves are actually not a species, but a hybrid of coyotes and gray wolves that actually makes coywolf and red wolf the same thing).

... I wish I could draw that well...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
0uendanL
Didn't the anime get licensed recently?
yup, I even mentioned that in the first post.
Izumo's the best. Someone please shoot Shiori. Or I will. I want her out of the anime and manga immediately.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
... I wish I could draw that well...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I colored it. Not sure if it looks better in color or better as a sketch...

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

I colored it. Not sure if it looks better in color or better as a sketch...

• | | | | •
I like the sketch version and the color version. seriously, I wish I could draw that well. I kind of gave up and focused only on my writing since most of my attempts suck.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I like the sketch version and the color version. seriously, I wish I could draw that well. I kind of gave up and focused only on my writing since most of my attempts suck.
• | | | | •

Aw, but I think they're nice. D: I can't draw birds at all...

Well, compared to the drawing of Ring that I used for my current Shoutbox design (link's in my sig if you don't remember what it looks like), Amaimon's still sketchy and whatnot. But considering I didn't start out to draw Amaimon, or even anything Blue Exorcist related at all, I think it came out decently. Maybe I'll try for Rin or Mephisto later... :c

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

Aw, but I think they're nice. D: I can't draw birds at all...

Well, compared to the drawing of Ring that I used for my current Shoutbox design (link's in my sig if you don't remember what it looks like), Amaimon's still sketchy and whatnot. But considering I didn't start out to draw Amaimon, or even anything Blue Exorcist related at all, I think it came out decently. Maybe I'll try for Rin or Mephisto later... :c

• | | | | •
I guess some of it is okay in a stylized way, but it never quite came out like I wanted it to, it always wound up something else than what I wanted it to be or over-stylized even after years of working on it and even getting pointers from my art major friend while she was going to college in my town. it got frustrating, so I pretty much gave it up except for the occasional doodle or digital doodle (typically of a night sky, since they fascinate me).

if you get those pics done I'd really like to see them. I love art a lot, there's a lot of artists in my family so it's kind of something I grew into liking even if I couldn't create images that well myself (but I do think some of my writing is pretty acceptable),

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I guess some of it is okay in a stylized way, but it never quite came out like I wanted it to, it always wound up something else than what I wanted it to be or over-stylized even after years of working on it and even getting pointers from my art major friend while she was going to college in my town. it got frustrating, so I pretty much gave it up except for the occasional doodle or digital doodle (typically of a night sky, since they fascinate me).

if you get those pics done I'd really like to see them. I love art a lot, there's a lot of artists in my family so it's kind of something I grew into liking even if I couldn't create images that well myself (but I do think some of my writing is pretty acceptable),
• | | | | •

Heh, believe me... Nothing I draw ever comes out the way I'd like it to. Even the sketch I did of Rin's tail... Wasn't really as good as I wanted it to be. And I mean, it's a tail. : A fluffy, blue flame tail. orz

I've only done a few fanarts for AnE. Two squiby adoptables, the drawing of Rin's tail, and the Amaimon tonight. I may try for Rin and Mephisto later, but I'll see how I feel. If I do draw them though, I'll post them. Unless they turn out horribly, then I wont.

• | | | | •
User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ⓞⓝⓖⓞⓛⓐ
ᴵᴼᵀᵀᴼ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

//looks at picture
Damn it !
I haven't seen the new episode. Lol
I love Ao no Exorcist. Rin is plain awesome.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

Rin has the best expressions in the series. I swear, he does. <3

• | | | | •

Demonic Hero

You know, I saw the 1st volume of Blue Exorcist in Barnes and Noble few days ago and I was going to get but when I kind of read through it, I don't know, seemed a bit more rushed.

Like the anime seemed to add a bit more that didn't make it seem so fast paced.

Unless I missed some pages cause I kind of just skimmed through it.

Anyway, haven't watched the newest episode yet but pretty excited about it, last episode was a bit amusing but Rin didn't really do much. ;n;

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Khraleon
You know, I saw the 1st volume of Blue Exorcist in Barnes and Noble few days ago and I was going to get but when I kind of read through it, I don't know, seemed a bit more rushed.

Anyway, haven't watched the newest episode yet but pretty excited about it, last episode was a bit amusing but Rin didn't really do much. ;n;

If you haven't seen the new episode, you're really missing out. Things are going to start to pick up from ep 12, hopefully, and a ton happens.

Demonic Hero

Tranquil Fury
Khraleon

If you haven't seen the new episode, you're really missing out. Things are going to start to pick up from ep 12, hopefully, and a ton happens.

Well I have already read farther into the manga so I'm probably just missing a few extra added things and what not.

But I will watch the newest episode soon.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Khraleon

yeah, the anime has some padding to it, but when you consider the manga runs one chapter per month in Japan and chapter 26 just came out it's kind of understandable there'd be a little padding added.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff