Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
look what I found derping about just a while ago...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*stares at Amaimon in the background*
Whatever that is, I might want it. The figurines are nice, but that's not the one of Rin we saw in the WIP stages is it?
I'm not sure. they don't look quite right... but then I can't really find many pics of these painted ones yet and that's literally the best pic I could find, with most of them being pretty small. they're also all pretty much from the same angle.

I'm inclined to think they're not the same, tho, since I seem to remember the draft version of the Yukio one having both legs pretty straight and a different gun pose... but I do know the Rin one did show a similar pose to the Rin one in that so I'm not 100% sure...
Nevermind, it's not the same Rin. I just looked back at Tumblr. They're different. This one's not bad, but I like the other one better. It has flames. And Kuro. xp

Here's the other one again.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
look what I found derping about just a while ago...

*stares at Amaimon in the background*
Whatever that is, I might want it. The figurines are nice, but that's not the one of Rin we saw in the WIP stages is it?
I'm not sure. they don't look quite right... but then I can't really find many pics of these painted ones yet and that's literally the best pic I could find, with most of them being pretty small. they're also all pretty much from the same angle.

I'm inclined to think they're not the same, tho, since I seem to remember the draft version of the Yukio one having both legs pretty straight and a different gun pose... but I do know the Rin one did show a similar pose to the Rin one in that so I'm not 100% sure...
Nevermind, it's not the same Rin. I just looked back at Tumblr. They're different. This one's not bad, but I like the other one better. It has flames. And Kuro. xp

Here's the other one again.
the other one does appear to have interchangeable parts since this pic has been floating about as well, which shows a different pose:
http://myfigurecollection.net/image/wasabimiso1324093149.jpeg

but they are different, as after more googling I found out these appear to be by Banpresto instead of MegaHouse and I've found mention of them being some sort of prize.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
the other one does appear to have interchangeable parts since this pic has been floating about as well, which shows a different pose:

but they are different, as after more googling I found out these appear to be by Banpresto instead of MegaHouse and I've found mention of them being some sort of prize.
Were you intending to link a button? xD I got a button when I clicked that link.

A prize? O:

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I want that folder-looking thing of Aniue in the background. It looks nice.
The Rin figurine looks nice, but if it's a prize, there's probably no way to buy one. :c

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Were you intending to link a button? xD I got a button when I clicked that link.

A prize? O:
I guess they have some hotlinking deterrence thing going on since it's supposed to lead to this pic and I double checked and I did get the URL correct:
http://i46.tinypic.com/14b6wsn.jpg

and it's really hard finding out stuff about those Banpresto figures since almost all the sites I found about them aren't in English.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I

I want that folder-looking thing of Aniue in the background. It looks nice.
The Rin figurine looks nice, but if it's a prize, there's probably no way to buy one. :c
I found another pic with a wider view of the area and on one side it shows a large plushy of Kuro standing on all four feet, too (I really want an official Kuro plush... the bootleg one I have is cute... but... OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE~~~~)
http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/380730&ref=item%3A101410

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I guess they have some hotlinking deterrence thing going on since it's supposed to lead to this pic and I double checked and I did get the URL correct:

and it's really hard finding out stuff about those Banpresto figures since almost all the sites I found about them aren't in English.
Ah, yeah probably. That happens with a lot of sites these days.

Give it time, I guess. Maybe someone will translate it. But ne, wasn't there already an official Kuro plush released? I thought I remembered seeing one on Ebay that was different from the bootleg one?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Ah, yeah probably. That happens with a lot of sites these days.

Give it time, I guess. Maybe someone will translate it. But ne, wasn't there already an official Kuro plush released? I thought I remembered seeing one on Ebay that was different from the bootleg one?
the official Kuro plush that's already out is a sitting Kuro plush. the bootleg one is a standing Kuro that lacks the collar and the white band on one leg (the official one includes the collar and white band). this new one is more like the official one only standing instead of sitting.

the existing official Kuro plush is EXPENSIVE, tho.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I wonder how long until they show off painted versions of those other figures... I really want to see how they look painted (and get a release date because I need that Rin one and, quite frankly, the Yukio one looks kind of awesome too even if I'm nowhere near as much of a fan of him as I am of Rin).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Maybe we'll see some painted versions soon.
Yukio and Rin are cute and all but ... I'd kill for a Shiro one ;o;

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
heck, we need scale figures of the whole cast... even an Angel one so hilarious pictures of it can be taken having various things done to it...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
oh gods... just now I was going thru my browser tabs seeing what I could close and saw the Wild Mass Guessing page on the AoEx TVTropes entry was up and out of nowhere I had this crack theory pop into my head and it's kind of weird enough I'm not even sure I want to share it... but at the same time it's kind of potentially awesome... so I don't know...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
oh gods... just now I was going thru my browser tabs seeing what I could close and saw the Wild Mass Guessing page on the AoEx TVTropes entry was up and out of nowhere I had this crack theory pop into my head and it's kind of weird enough I'm not even sure I want to share it... but at the same time it's kind of potentially awesome... so I don't know...

You know you want to share it. emotion_awesome

I'd like figurines of the whole cast. Especially if Neuhaus was included. emotion_kirakira And Konekomaru, because he's adorable.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
You know you want to share it. emotion_awesome

I'd like figurines of the whole cast. Especially if Neuhaus was included. emotion_kirakira And Konekomaru, because he's adorable.
... I do have my word processor open and am writing out the crack theory... and it's already almost a page long. I think I may be putting more thought into this crack theory than has been put into some of the fanfics written for this fandom...

you know what this fandom needs? Angel stress doll. you know, the kind you can pull on the arms and legs and stretch them out and when you squeeze the body their eyes bug out... really... if the Madoka Magica fandom can get a Kyubey punching bag... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff