Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
katsy 0c0
Mugetsu Ookamiza
katsy 0c0
Diabolical Indulgence
katsy 0c0
Dvds= ordered! emotion_c8 Now to impatiently wait a month....

Stuff dvds, I'm getting the blu-rays. cool

I lack a Blu-ray player, soooo... XD I'm happy, though! Can't wait! Comes with a two sided poster, so I'm already preparing a spot on my wall~

Oh man, I'm really hoping AoNoEx will get a dub sometime in the near future. In fact, with how popular it is, I'm rather surprised it isn't already.
considering Aniplex of America never dubbed the Gurren Lagann movies it's not completely surprising this isn't getting a dub either.

Ah, yeah you're right, I didn't think if that. I'm still disappointed they never dubbed the TTGL movies. XD

About the poster one side is going to be Rin and Yukio, and the other side Rin and Mephisto.
Aniue's on a poster? emotion_kirakira
Best poster ever. I'm going to hang the poster on my wall with that side showing when I get my DVD. I wonder if it will be the poster I keep seeing of Mephisto putting his hat on Rin's head.
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
Mugetsu Ookamiza
katsy 0c0
Diabolical Indulgence
katsy 0c0
Dvds= ordered! emotion_c8 Now to impatiently wait a month....

Stuff dvds, I'm getting the blu-rays. cool

I lack a Blu-ray player, soooo... XD I'm happy, though! Can't wait! Comes with a two sided poster, so I'm already preparing a spot on my wall~

Oh man, I'm really hoping AoNoEx will get a dub sometime in the near future. In fact, with how popular it is, I'm rather surprised it isn't already.
considering Aniplex of America never dubbed the Gurren Lagann movies it's not completely surprising this isn't getting a dub either.

Ah, yeah you're right, I didn't think if that. I'm still disappointed they never dubbed the TTGL movies. XD

About the poster one side is going to be Rin and Yukio, and the other side Rin and Mephisto.
Best poster ever. I'm going to hang the poster on my wall with that side showing when I get my DVD. I wonder if it will be the poster I keep seeing of Mephisto putting his hat on Rin's head.

I hope so, that's the one that comes to mind. XD If it is, that's the side I'm putting it on. I love that one~ emotion_kirakira

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
AAAND now I'm all set on volume 6~ it is preordered too and so is the first volume of Dawn of the Arcana, which is probably my favorite shojo manga ever since it's so well balanced it could easily appeal to more than just the main shojo demographic, providing the reader was a fan of fantasy works.
Lucky. XD I still have to preorder the rest of the volumes, I'm not sure when though. Volume 4 is being released in December, right?

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
katsy 0c0
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
Mugetsu Ookamiza
katsy 0c0

I hope so, that's the one that comes to mind. XD If it is, that's the side I'm putting it on. I love that one~ emotion_kirakira
Same! It's such a cute poster.
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
Mugetsu Ookamiza
katsy 0c0

Same! It's such a cute poster.

Now I think I might be a bit sad if this isn't it. XD
User Image

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
katsy 0c0
User Image
We can be sad together in that case, since I will be sad too. Mind you, I also like this image of Aniue and Rin too. It'd be nice if this poster came with a DVD as well.
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
User Image
We can be sad together in that case, since I will be sad too. Mind you, I also like this image of Aniue and Rin too. It'd be nice if this poster came with a DVD as well.

Oh gosh, the last one with the four of them was my laptop background for the longest time. XD I JUST changed it. I'd be so happy if that was it. I think I'd be okay with either one of those. Man, now I really can't wait to see. emotion_kirakira

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

On the topic of AoEx posters, this image reminds me a lot of the Oofuri DVD case from my Dubbed DVDs. Except, it's Rin and the guys. It's not identical to the Oofuri one, but it's similar. It's cute though.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
katsy 0c0
Oh gosh, the last one with the four of them was my laptop background for the longest time. XD I JUST changed it. I'd be so happy if that was it. I think I'd be okay with either one of those. Man, now I really can't wait to see. emotion_kirakira
My background is the same image of Aniue that's used in my signature, just the full picture. It's so sexy. emotion_awesome

As long as I get a poster with Aniue on it, I'll be satisfied. Bonus points if Amaimon is included, but Aniue is enough to satisfy me.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
am I a dork for thinking to ask my godmother if there's a way to frame two sided posters easily so that you can just flip the frame to change which side shows? I mean, she frames stuff for a living (and does her own paper art) so she should know the easiest way to do something like that...
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0
My background is the same image of Aniue that's used in my signature, just the full picture. It's so sexy. emotion_awesome

As long as I get a poster with Aniue on it, I'll be satisfied. Bonus points if Amaimon is included, but Aniue is enough to satisfy me.

Dayum, nice! That picture is quite sexy. XD My background now is this particular picture of Rin. emotion_c8

It would be cool if Amaimon was included, but it only said Rin and Mephisto for the second side. Of course, you never know for the vol. 2 dvds. emotion_awesome If they have a poster included, of course. Urrg, October 18th needs to get here soon~ XD

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
katsy 0c0
IEarth KingI Amaimon
katsy 0c0

Dayum, nice! That picture is quite sexy. XD My background now is this particular picture of Rin. emotion_c8

It would be cool if Amaimon was included, but it only said Rin and Mephisto for the second side. Of course, you never know for the vol. 2 dvds. emotion_awesome If they have a poster included, of course. Urrg, October 18th needs to get here soon~ XD
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

I'm hoping that Amaimon will be on a poster in the 2nd DVD, but I doubt it.
Your wallpaper is one of my favorite images of Rin. <3 My previous wallpaper was of No.6 but last night I changed it to an art of Amaimon and Rin.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
katsy 0c0

Of course it's sexy, it's Aniue. He's never anything less than sexy. <3

Well, Aniue and Rin is good too. It won't be much longer until the first DVD is released, I'm excited.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I am a dork, I have it set up so my wallaper changes every hour and set up so that several Blue Exorcist wallpapers are on rotation XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff