Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 245 246 247 > >> >>> »|

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The anime was awesome and the Okumura Rin and Yukio are plain awesome too, the only thing that I dislike about the anime is Sheimi

Demonic Shounen

Last episode was just amazing! c:< Shiemi is actually one of the few heroines I can actually stand.
I think I've had the OST album on reply for the past week too. @____@

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Someone on a site attempted a translation of chapter 26 with the help of some others. I'm not sure how accurate it is though, but it seemed logical. Hopefully though we'll get a good translation soon, since this one only had "the important parts" with a lot of "blah blah blah" in the middle. :c

They were going off of the Chinese Raw though, so I might actually poke around with the Japanese raw a bit later tonight when I have time and see what I can *hopefully* figure out... But since people are trying to translate, that means it should come out soon.

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
l amaimon l
Last episode was just amazing! c:< Shiemi is actually one of the few heroines I can actually stand.
I think I've had the OST album on reply for the past week too. @____@
she definitely shows more room for development than most characters of her type in shonen action series. I think that's part of what makes her a good character, she looks at first like she's going to be fairly typical to the normal tropes for that type, but then, boom, in the exam she turns out to be the first one to actually act and do something useful. she's got backbone, even if she does seem like the typical clumsy and cute, tastes-like-diabetes sweet, romantic interest in a shonen action series character.

and the OST is awesome. I've been switching between that, the latest Sonata Arctica album, and the latest Within Temptation album since the OST came out.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rin's pretty much pwning everyone else in the poll... must be because all those adorable faces he makes are irresistible.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Rin's pretty much pwning everyone else in the poll... must be because all those adorable faces he makes are irresistible.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• | | | | •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm actually really surprised that Yukio only has that many votes, since he seems to be pretty popular. D: But yeah, Rin's definitely winning. xD Can't say it surprises me though, he's too adorable.

My vote went for someone else though, obviously. (Well actually, my vote went to two of my favorites since they were grouped. xD)

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

I'm actually really surprised that Yukio only has that many votes, since he seems to be pretty popular. D: But yeah, Rin's definitely winning. xD Can't say it surprises me though, he's too adorable.

My vote went for someone else though, obviously. (Well actually, my vote went to two of my favorites since they were grouped. xD)

• | | | | •
it may just be a matter of time until the Yukio fans find this and even out the scores a bit. but he IS freaking adorable. I swear, if I had a nephew as well as nieces I'd hope he'd be half as adorable as Rin. some of his expressions border on mindbreakingly cute and when you add in the woobie factor with the cute... man, it ups it to 11.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
it may just be a matter of time until the Yukio fans find this and even out the scores a bit. but he IS freaking adorable. I swear, if I had a nephew as well as nieces I'd hope he'd be half as adorable as Rin. some of his expressions border on mindbreakingly cute and when you add in the woobie factor with the cute... man, it ups it to 11.
• | | | | •

xD probably. We'll see, I guess. It looks like more threads are starting to pop up too. We'll have to work hard to keep this one from getting CB'd.

*rofl* someone in another thread commented that there was "so much amaimon in my post format that they didn't even see what I wrote." xD Eh, not like I care. xD I like my post format too much to change it.

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

xD probably. We'll see, I guess. It looks like more threads are starting to pop up too. We'll have to work hard to keep this one from getting CB'd.

*rofl* someone in another thread commented that there was "so much amaimon in my post format that they didn't even see what I wrote." xD Eh, not like I care. xD I like my post format too much to change it.

• | | | | •
I saw that comment, looked like it could have been a "distracted by the adorkable" thing, which would make it a compliment. then there's the fact there's other things about him that can be a bit distracting once you think about it a bit...I'm still trying to drag my mind out of the gutter after where it went last night... I actually managed to make myself majorly blush...

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I saw that comment, looked like it could have been a "distracted by the adorkable" thing, which would make it a compliment. then there's the fact there's other things about him that can be a bit distracting once you think about it a bit...I'm still trying to drag my mind out of the gutter after where it went last night... I actually managed to make myself majorly blush...
• | | | | •

Eh, I don't care if people compliment or insult my post formats. If people don't want to look at it, all it takes is a simple right click to block my entire PB. (With the right add-ons though, probably.)

My mind is in the gutter every night, always with the same person. Though lately I find myself so distracted with my... hm, thoughts that it's hard to even get to sleep. It's not the first time it's happened though, so I guess I just have to wait it out and try to get over it. *sigh* Though I do wish my dreams weren't so realistic, since it leaves me feeling frustrated when I wake up. Oh, Amaimon...

• | | | | •

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
• | | | | •

Eh, I don't care if people compliment or insult my post formats. If people don't want to look at it, all it takes is a simple right click to block my entire PB. (With the right add-ons though, probably.)

My mind is in the gutter every night, always with the same person. Though lately I find myself so distracted with my... hm, thoughts that it's hard to even get to sleep. It's not the first time it's happened though, so I guess I just have to wait it out and try to get over it. *sigh* Though I do wish my dreams weren't so realistic, since it leaves me feeling frustrated when I wake up. Oh, Amaimon...

• | | | | •
I admit typically my brain can enter the gutter at the drop of a hat, but I can usually keep it out of the gutter if I really try... but since I'm still on more painkillers than I have been lately thanks to the hip injury I got when I did something stupid at JAFAX my self control isn't quite what it normally is. so right now once my mind goes in certain directions it goes there FULL TILT and considering some of the fanart and animated gifs there are of Amaimon... redface

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I admit typically my brain can enter the gutter at the drop of a hat, but I can usually keep it out of the gutter if I really try... but since I'm still on more painkillers than I have been lately thanks to the hip injury I got when I did something stupid at JAFAX my self control isn't quite what it normally is. so right now once my mind goes in certain directions it goes there FULL TILT and considering some of the fanart and animated gifs there are of Amaimon... redface
• | | | | •

Eh, I can't be bothered trying. I'd fail anyway. Besides, I'm far too detached from reality as it is, so most of the time I'm thinking about him anyway. And yes, the fanart floating around, OhBBY.

I have over 1100 fanart currently saved of Amaimon alone, plus whatever I've saved in my "Group," "Amaimon x Rin," and "Mehisto & Amaimon" folders. My Amaimon collection is competing with my Tsuna collection now, and he's on all of my electronics as my wallpaper. Amaimon is the Tsuna of Ao no Exorcist for me.

• | | | | •

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
• • < < • • • • • • > > • •

Hmmmm, Rin. XD

Anyways, hi thar, Tsu XD

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
iHayato Gokudera

Hmmmm, Rin. XD

Anyways, hi thar, Tsu XD

• | | | | •

Another vote for Rin to the poll, lol. xD

Hey haya. <3

• | | | | •

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada

Hey hey! I'm surprised you noticed. XD

But you knew that was coming ::u

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff