Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Space Genius

Aww the plushy is so cute! Good for you, and please treat him REALLY well, or I will knock on your door! *iz broke
Aint no exorcist, wasn't this anime ended where the main characters destroyed the demon portal?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tacit Effigy
Aint no exorcist, wasn't this anime ended where the main characters destroyed the demon portal?
that's what happened at the end of the TV series, where they destroyed the Gehenna Gate their 'wonderful' Grandpa Egin used them to open. however, the manga is ongoing and the anime actually deviated from the manga plot starting where the Kurikara cracked in the second fight against Amaimon. also, there's a movie coming out late next month that looks like it takes place after the end of the anime.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Aww the plushy is so cute! Good for you, and please treat him REALLY well, or I will knock on your door! *iz broke
he will be treated very well, and occasionally gently glomped when I'm having AoEx feels (I'm thinking maybe if I have a nice Rin plushy to glomp onto I can keep the fandom induced fibro flares at a minimum).
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Tacit Effigy
that's what happened at the end of the TV series, where they destroyed the Gehenna Gate their 'wonderful' Grandpa Egin used them to open. however, the manga is ongoing and the anime actually deviated from the manga plot starting where the Kurikara cracked in the second fight against Amaimon. also, there's a movie coming out late next month that looks like it takes place after the end of the anime.

I liked that anime. Wish they could continue with the TV series though.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Tacit Effigy
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Tacit Effigy

I liked that anime. Wish they could continue with the TV series though.
they probably won't. the manga is monthly and the last chapter actually released was chapter 40 (41 should be out within a week), and they veered off so far from the manga there's really not any good way they can get back to the manga plot. altho it would be rather nice if they'd reboot the anime once the manga got close to ending, like what happened with FullMetal Alchemist. I'd adore seeing the Kyoto arc get animated, at any rate, and that's only likely if they do a whole reboot.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
the raws for chapter 41 are out, folks, and it looks like it's a fun chapter this time!

User Image

also... Toudou's back...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I thought Takara was Shiemi for a minute until I realized who he actually was. Shima makes an adorable girl. emotion_dowant

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» I thought Takara was Shiemi for a minute until I realized who he actually was. Shima makes an adorable girl. emotion_dowant
I'm kind of amused by how enthusiastic Shima looks in that scene... he's REALLY getting into it.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Rofl @ Shiemi and Izumo. Priceless.
This chapter looks interesting, indeed~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I'm kind of amused by how enthusiastic Shima looks in that scene... he's REALLY getting into it.

»»» He enjoys it. Thoroughly. emotion_dealwithit
              Koneko is kind of adorable too.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
              »»» He enjoys it. Thoroughly. emotion_dealwithit
              Koneko is kind of adorable too.
al the various reactions to being in drag are kind of precious, in their own way. Takara's just acting all apathetic as always, Konekomaru being all bashfullish about it, Yukio being all buisness as always about it, Bon being all why the ******** do I have to do this, Rin being normal Rin, and Shima just getting way too into it... it's all just adorable and funny as hell.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I thought Yukio could use a little color...

User Image

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mec7lxwh1P1qls5cro1_400.png

»»» I just choked on my water.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mec7lxwh1P1qls5cro1_400.png
              »»» I just choked on my water.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I tried to make it a little better, but I'm not sure how well I did...
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces