Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» What did I-
              What?

I can't even-
              /the turret is at a loss for words relating to the raws of chapter 40 and fizzles out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.some of that was rather... interesting...

oh, and just for the record I found some comments made about this chapter by someone on tumblr who knows some Japanese:

Chapter 40 in a nutshell:

- the Gehenna gate is man-made (but even Angel doesn’t know who put it there? wtf.)
- even Mephisto cannot close it with his power (or so he says B|)
- if it spreads wider it will corrupt Assiah (quote Mephisto again)
- Yukio is finally going to consultation but still doesn’t know what to do with himself get your s**t together, sweetheart
- Rin still doesn’t know what a haircomb is for
- everyone is baffled over Mephisto giving Rin cup ramen, even though Rin actually liked it (that was really cute lmfao)
- Mephisto actually promises cooperation in case Rin can keep his demon in check
- the Exwires get a mission involving the Seven Miracles (I skipped over the description and I don’t fully remember what that was about in the previous chapter, rotfl)
- in which they end up fighting a flamingly gay/tranvestite ghost/demon/wtf it actually is (he admits to being gay. yep.)
- “what a cute boy! kiss me!” “i don’t kiss gay dead people on the first date.” NICE SAVE, RIN BBY.
- Angel shrunk, or just isn’t wearing heels anymore? (sorry Abby lmfao)
- Takara’s puppet is actually a demon (mostly skipped that part too but his speech is written in the same font as Arthur’s sword so??? probably? makes a bit more sense than ventriloquism, idefk why nobody in the fandom thought of this? looool)
- over which everyone freaks out
- to which they are told by Yukio that they need to shut up unless they want to die
- … Renzou already looks dead? I suppose I would be too, as a straight guy assaulted by a gay ghost for a kiss.
- it’s 3am and I honestly cannot figure out if Meph wants to close the gate or keep it open?????? I mean, why is the chapter finishing with “never close it!” ?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really can't wait for a translation of the new chapter...
so I decided to cope by creating a tumblr post about why in the last two chapters before this and how Rin has been interacting with Godaiin shows exactly how much of a nice sweet guy he is...
http://weazulgrl.tumblr.com/post/34810408159/how-many-people-appreciate-just-how-much-of-a

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.wow, volume 1 of the manga is back on the New York Times manga bestseller list again~
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-02/new-york-times-manga-best-seller-list-october-21-27

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
who besides me here is chomping at the bit wanting to get their hands on an English translation of the new chapter, be it scanlation or script?

oh, and yesterday I managed to successfully shame someone who stole AoEx fanart from a girl who was only 13 (according to her information on their tumblr, their dA account didn't mention age) into taking down the stolen artwork (which they were also offering prints of). I used the fact I'd already caught them in more than one lie with another stolen piece to make it sting all the more. then I flat out told them I hope they feel like a douche for what they've done. really, stealing and attempting to make a profit off of something a 13 year old made... how low can a person get. add in the lying and double talk they were also doing and just... ugh...

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
who besides me here is chomping at the bit wanting to get their hands on an English translation of the new chapter, be it scanlation or script?

oh, and yesterday I managed to successfully shame someone who stole AoEx fanart from a girl who was only 13 (according to her information on their tumblr, their dA account didn't mention age) into taking down the stolen artwork (which they were also offering prints of). I used the fact I'd already caught them in more than one lie with another stolen piece to make it sting all the more. then I flat out told them I hope they feel like a douche for what they've done. really, stealing and attempting to make a profit off of something a 13 year old made... how low can a person get. add in the lying and double talk they were also doing and just... ugh...

I'm getting frustrated i want to read it now >:U

I was so hoping it would be out soon since the raw was already online but no crying

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I'm getting frustrated i want to read it now >:U

I was so hoping it would be out soon since the raw was already online but no crying
yeah, we got the raw pretty much on the 30th/31st of last month, and the Chinese scanlations are out now, too. you'd think there'd at least be a script translation out by now. but at least soon the scanlators will have more of an incentive to get releases of this out fast. from what I hear Shonen Jump Alpha is planning on doing simultaneous releases soon, meaning no more two week wait for them to get out their English translations. if the scanlators want the added reputation of getting their English releases out before the official ones they'll have to be making extra sure to get those translations out ASAP.

Space Genius

Reading the scans, completely forget the series exist with me doing NaNoWriMo stuff.
CERN is more badass than A&D and Flash Forward, woot.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.it's been scanlated, peoples~

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.who else thinks RIn got to say one of the most amusing lines yet to be said in this series in chapter 40?

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pngwho else thinks RIn got to say one of the most amusing lines yet to be said in this series in chapter 40?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» You're referring to the "I don't kiss transvestites that I just met" comment right? That made me smile.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pngwho else thinks RIn got to say one of the most amusing lines yet to be said in this series in chapter 40?
              »»» You're referring to the "I don't kiss transvestites that I just met" comment right? That made me smile.
yeah the "I don't kiss dead transvestites I just met" thing... seriously... one more reason for Rin being totally awesome.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
yeah the "I don't kiss dead transvestites I just met" thing... seriously... one more reason for Rin being totally awesome.

»»» Oh right it was dead transvestites. Oops. Well it was still funny anyway. So totally something Rin would say.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
              »»» Oh right it was dead transvestites. Oops. Well it was still funny anyway. So totally something Rin would say.
seriously. Rin comes up with some WONDERFUL things to say... this... the Princess Suguro thing... he is just too cute~

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.quick question:
does anyone here think that Mephisto would be a better choice for the new US President than Mitt Romney?

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pngquick question:
does anyone here think that Mephisto would be a better choice for the new US President than Mitt Romney?

»»» Aniue would be a better candidate for anything, not just Presidential elections. This "President of Gaia" election applies as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces