Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
I am an art theft spotting BEAST

User Image

extra lulz for the deviantArt user who uploaded it deleting my comment when I asked if they used a base or referenced the wallpaper they got that pose from themselves.

all I had to do was stretch that section of the wallpaper 5 pixels wider after I got it approximately the same size as the fanart and then it was THAT close. I would have just assumed it was eyeballed if I hadn't checked after they deleted my comment.

wow they didn't even try to change it they just put there OC with ren and said " yeah i totes did this ".

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
AHHH, AMAIMON IS BACK. OMG.
*clings to him forever and pets him and snuggles him*

And I can't read the raws that well, but did Rin mess up on Amaimon's name, leading to him getting punched? xD The raw looked good either way, can't wait for the scans to come out translated~

Also eww AoEx OCs with blue fire. No, just no. *gag*

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I am an art theft spotting BEAST

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb92tj9mdr1qls5cro1_r1_1280.gif

extra lulz for the deviantArt user who uploaded it deleting my comment when I asked if they used a base or referenced the wallpaper they got that pose from themselves.

all I had to do was stretch that section of the wallpaper 5 pixels wider after I got it approximately the same size as the fanart and then it was THAT close. I would have just assumed it was eyeballed if I hadn't checked after they deleted my comment.

wow they didn't even try to change it they just put there OC with ren and said " yeah i totes did this ".
shortly after I posted that here I noticed they posted a second version of that, this time with their background ganked from official art. Rin's hair looks almost exactly like it does in the sources image in that one (after, of course, mucking about with the width and height separately). and on the same trend, I lined up the background they used with a scene from the first OP and after stretching it vertically and squishing it horizontally and then moving two pieces around a little it lined up almost perfectly (barring clouds, but when the ao-ex.com gallery seems to indicate they've at least done some hand drawn background art then it's likely that background was hand drawn and used more than once and that the clouds were added in digitally).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» /squeals at Rin in a suit, and also at Aniue's new suit emotion_kirakira

Looks like a fun chapter. Looks like that new kid had a bit of a surprise reaction at seeing Rin's tail, I wonder how that will play out.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
AHHH, AMAIMON IS BACK. OMG.
*clings to him forever and pets him and snuggles him*

And I can't read the raws that well, but did Rin mess up on Amaimon's name, leading to him getting punched? xD The raw looked good either way, can't wait for the scans to come out translated~

Also eww AoEx OCs with blue fire. No, just no. *gag*
AoEx OCs with blue fire MADE BY AN ART THIEF. that's a whole different level of "No, just no." just one of the two is bad enough, but the two together... scream

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
and it looks like we have chapter 39 raws out already~

edit oh my... Mephisto seems to have managed to get Rin pretty damn pissed off... plus...
Amaimon shows up again~
and, lol, his alternate form from the anime shows up in the manga. Amaimondo Gecko is manga canon rofl
but, oh, damn, it's all trippy s**t...

Were can i see the Raws XD

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
also, I saw someone on tumblr saying that somewhere in the scenes where Rin and Mephisto are interacting that Mephisto reveals to Rin he is a Demon King and he's also known as Samael.

this could be interesting... someone quick scanlate this, plz... or at least a script translation... I really want to read this now... I mean REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY want to...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza

edit oh my... Mephisto seems to have managed to get Rin pretty damn pissed off... plus...
Amaimon shows up again~
and, lol, his alternate form from the anime shows up in the manga. Amaimondo Gecko is manga canon rofl

I found a link to them browsing the Ao no Exorcist tag on tumblr.

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Amaimon shows up again~

I found a link to them browsing the Ao no Exorcist tag on tumblr.

Found it .. My god Rin in a suit emotion_dowant

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I think we all need to take a moment to appreciate Mephisto's geek cave

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza

http://i46.tinypic.com/348ip2t.png
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I want a room that extravagant.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

http://i46.tinypic.com/348ip2t.png
              »»» I want a room that extravagant.
it is quite impressive, isn't it?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
according to Neon Alley's schedule the first ep of Blue Exorcist dub aired twice today... yet still no rips of it. no Tiger & Bunny dub rips either, tho, so maybe no one's got it set up to rip from it yet.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
for those like me who can't wait to know what's going on in the new chapter here's a summary I found on the forums for a site I can't give out on Gaia:

Mephisto's cutesy letter informs Rin that his execution has been officially "put on hold", and invites him to his manor to celebrate. Bon and Co. tells Rin that he'll probably have dinner there too. Just then, Godaiin stumbles in and calls for help while a strange demon closes in on him. Rin whips out his tail and glares at the demon-thing, making it back off.

Later in the infirmary, Rin tells Godaiin that if he acts wimpy all the time, the demons won't leave him alone. Godaiin says that he's weak and wants to return to normal - that is, he doesn't want to see demons. Rin promises him that he'll find a way, and asks his cram-school friends about it during lunch. None of them know of a possible method, and when Rin says that he'll ask Yukio or Shura, they tell him that cram-school has been temporarily closed. While they speculate as to whether something big is going on, Rin decides to ask Mephisto about Godaiin's problem.

Meanwhile, Yukio runs into Shura as she is about to leave for the Angelic Legion. Shura mentions that there is a very large number of demons in a lab(?) and that they may be connected with the Demon Eater case. She also reminds Yukio to go to his medical check-up.

Rin arrives at Mephisto Manor (that's not the actual name BTW) and gets treated to a speech by Mephisto about how he loves Japan's otaku culture/media. Mephisto mentions that humans' creativity and imagination have the potential to counter demon magic, etc etc. As they sit down to dinner (fancy instant ramen), Mephisto mentally transports their consciousness to Gehenna as he explains that he has been in Assiah for centuries and has been called many names ("Loki", "Trickster", "Watarigarasu", and "Mephisto"), but his true identity is Samiel: the Lord of Time, second greatest authority in Gehenna, and one of the Demon Royalty.

After a WTF moment, Rin displays his monumental ignorance by expressing his surprise that Mephisto is a demon. He freaks out when Mephisto tells him that they're in Gehenna; M tells him that he controls space and time, and won't bring him to harm as he loves humans and their creations. Rin tells him to get him out, but Mephisto freezes him in time and proceeds to explain the weaknesses of demons.

As we've seen before, Mephisto points out the tail as a major weakness, the other being the demon's heart. M explains that Rin's heart is sealed within the sword that he carries, but should a demon's heart be destroyed, that demon will most certainly die. In Rin's case, he can bring forth his true strength in combat, but will also expose his most vital point. As such, most demons therefore hide their tail and heart, this being proper manners and etiquette. M decides that a physical demonstration would be more appropriate to bring the message home, and calls out Amaimon to put Rin in his place.

Rin doesn't even remember A's name, but Amaimon powers up and one-shot-KOs Rin. Mephisto tells him that Amaimon, being the Lord of the Earth, is the 7th greatest in Gehenna: there are six other Lords (including M himself) above Amaimon, and Satan rules over all of them. Mephisto tells Rin that it was admirable to accept his background as Satan's son, but also that saying he'll "beat up Satan" is ridiculous when he can't even defend against a powered-up A.

Rin and M abruptly return back to the Manor, and Mephisto pulls out an eye-medicine that "erases demons from a person's sight". Rin clamors for it, but Mephisto tells him that he has to complete a task first. Right now, says M, a "hand of a demon" is creeping up on Assiah, and Godaiin's case is a forewarning of the upcoming event.

Meanwhile in Russia, Angel and Co. are busy clearing the lab of an unusually high number of demons. Shura finds something odd, and Lightning identifies it as an artificial Gehenna Gate.

all I can say is HOLY ******** THIS ARC LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO GET ********' EPIC~
and, lol, Rin, you can be so adorably dense~

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
if anyone's interested, last night while I was having my pre-bed drinks I did a couple posts on tumblr related to what Mephisto revealed in chapter 39 (the second is more of a tangent, but still a bit interesting).

here's some facts regarding the real mythology/lore associated with who Mephisto says he is

here's a tangent about one of those facts and connecting Rin and Yukio to characters from the story that bit relates to

some people wind up rather incoherent when buzzed/drunk... I wind up posting stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff